+OPKs and big BBT drops last 2 days

starryjune

Two cat "babies"
Reaction score
Hi all,

My chart and OPKs are all out of whack this month. Like I have never seen since I started charted about a year ago. I excitedly got a +OPK then a big temp dip yesterday. So, I figured I would O last night and see a rise today. SO far from the truth... my temp was a staggering .5F LOWER this morning, and OPK is still dark but not quite positive. Have you experienced this or have a clue why this is happening? I am super confident my temps are accurate the past few days - over the weekend, not completely as I had trouble sleeping and had a few drinks, but the drinks don't usually affect bbt unless I drink a ton.

Looks like a good o drop! See what it does tomorrow.. And get to bding!!

Looks like a good o drop! See what it does tomorrow.. And get to bding!!

Well since we are not really trying but not preventing and I felt so tired and honestly sore down there yesterday from all the BD Sun and Mon. (and DH has a back injury from Crossfit), so we skipped yesterday. But, and here's hoping, my temp this morning soared up a full degree... maybe that's the start of an upward trend. I am wondering if I'd caught the surge right as it started Sun. morning and then it didn't end til Monday after I'd tested. And then still a low temp yesterday cuz I hadn't started to ovulate yet?? I did feel a lot of cramps here and there yesterday, mostly on the right. FX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->