opk's DO pick up on pregnancy!

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i always read about ladies wondering if opk's can pick up pregnancy so i went to the loo and thought i would take one of my many left over opk's just to see if any line would appear. I am 4 weeks pregnant, and this is the result i got after not even a minute!
View attachment 431429

so yes, opk's DO pick up pregnancy! :dust:

Cool, thanks for sharing... and congrats!

While OPKs do pick up on hcg it's still not a reliable preg test because it's not hcg specific. So it could just be picking up any LH that could be floating around in your system. And some women do have a little rise in LH right before their period.

Thats what my OPK last night looked like.... my first month of using OPK's and the line is just a little lighter than the control line.... so I bd'ed last night. can you ov and it not get as dark as the test line? congrats on the Bump Kimberleyrobx.

Thats what my OPK last night looked like.... my first month of using OPK's and the line is just a little lighter than the control line.... so I bd'ed last night. can you ov and it not get as dark as the test line? congrats on the Bump Kimberleyrobx.

Yes i think so, i took an OPK with my first morning urine and it was 'just' as dark as the control line, at 4pm that day i was having very heavy cramps and back ache and it stayed until i was 10dpo. Had to take ibuprofen for the pain it was that uncomfortable! x

I have a very tender lower abdomen and slightly sore back. poas of OPK and it is a little darker. this the second day in a row. 5 days ago i had 1 day of AF like cramps. does it sound promising?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->