OPK's never went negative after ovulation

platinum101

Reaction score
I do not have PCOS and this is my off cycle from Clomid 150mg days 3-7. CD 13 I started getting my +OPK and they have been + every since :wacko:. I use the Wondorf internet OPK's, also CVS test strips also the Digital CBE smiley and have been using them for the past year. I am currently on CD22 , 7DPO according to FF and 10 days straight w/ these +OPKs :cry:. I always test until OPK goes back - after ovulation and have "NEVER" had this happen to me b4. Just to make sure the tests were NOT faulty I made my sister take 1. She is on CD 9 and hers was pretty -. I am starting to think maybe there's something wrong w/ me, my doctor thinks that I'm crazy and there's no way the OPKs would remain + after ovulation. Can any1 plz help me, if u have ever heard of anything like this or it's happened to u could u tell me wht the outcome was :shrug:? I'm attaching the pic from 2day at 1:30pm sis's test is on the right, mine on the left. TY

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 21
That's pretty dark, but doesn't look positive, but maybe that's a positive for you ( it's not for me). I've never had them dark that long, but this month I had near positives (actually technically positive but Wondfos need to be darker in my opinion) a full day before my positive, then 3 days of positives, then almost positive for part of a day til the LH levels dropped... Are you sure you ovulated? Your body could be trying to O over and over again. Also, did you try an HPT? Sorry if I'm not much help.

I meant to say about positives, but yes I had my temp rise and am now 8DPO according to my FF chart. On this test it was beginning to lighten and today was very much lighter so I dnt know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->