OPK's??

ShamzLovesKai

Mummy to 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hey..

I'm sure there's loads of threads like this but couldn't find any.

I wasn't planning to use OPK's but I bought them from amazon when I bought pregnancy tests.

I'm thinking to use them soon as OH works night shift on the weekends and I think I'm ovulating next weekend. We obv won't be able to BD as he sleeps in the day then has to work at night.

Anyway, just wondering when I should start using the OPK's? I'm CD7 today. Don't want to miss ovulating x

Depends on your cycle length,,.,. mine are 34 days and usually O around CD20. I start testing around CD12 just to be sure.... They say 28 day cycle you should O around CD14 so id test about CD10 x

I start using them as soon as AF has gone just to make sure I don't miss anything, as my body does what it wants when it wants. I test twice a day, early afternoon and evening. Good luck x

Do you have any idea how long your cycle is?
Im on my first cycle after the pill so im just assuming it will be like it was before (29-31) .this month and will be testing from CD 14,and seeing what happens
Like Sunny said if you're not sure and are desperate not to miss it,then test from early on
:dust:

You can also take them twice a day if you see any sign of fertile mucus (watery or eggwhite) to make sure that you don't miss your surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->