OPKs??

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
So, I had a chemical on Sept 26; my bleeding stopped on the 3rd. I'd stopped charting my temps when I realized I was going to miscarry, but I started again on the 4th, and also started taking OPKs since I've read that you can sometimes ovulate earlier after a miscarriage?

In any case, my OPK on the 5th was ALMOST positive, so close that if I hadn't been doing this for so long I might have mistaken it for an actual positive. I also had watery CM, though it wasn't EW. However, my temps haven't gotten higher in the last few days... And since then, the 2nd line on my OPKs have disappeared entirely, and my CM has dried up!! I'm totally freaking out now, thinking I might have missed it this month b/c I didn't really expect to ovulate only a couple of days after I stopped bleeding. My temps make me think I haven't ovulated yet, but since I stopped temping while I was bleeding, Fertility Friend doesn't have much to go on this cycle so I can't be certain that my coverline isn't just lower than usual.

Sorry to be so long-winded, I could just really use some insight. Has anyone else had a nearly positive opk that turned definitely negative, but then had a positive opk later that cycle??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->