Opks

Dimples81

Reaction score
I was wondering how many people have experience of these not working? In all the times I have used these I think I have only ever had a faint line once or twice, mainly nothing but a control line. Am temping and monitoring other things to try and figure my body out but wondering if I am worrying too much over something that might just be hit or miss anyway?:shrug::shrug:
Thanks

Me me !

I seem.to ALWAYS miss the 'surge' so i just figure the slightly darker line means its coming and take it as BD time. �� however i can also feel when i ovulate. Can you feel yours?

No. I've used them over 5cycles in total and only once had a faint second line never a positive and mainly they stay white.

Have you changed brand of opk to see if the batch is faulty? Could be that?

That happened to me last cycle.
What time of day are you testing?

I've only ever gotten really faint lines, nothing positive. I'm going to second eclectic, maybe you got a bad batch and the only test that was faint was your positive?

Keep us posted. OPKs are more of a headache than a helper to me.

I thought my batch was faulty, but I finally got a second (dark) line on cd17. My advice would be to test multiple times throughout the day before you pinpoint o. Some women have a really short surge and could miss it in a period of 12-24 hours. I'd say do morning, noon, and night until you see the surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->