Oral when TTC?

Hannah1029

Reaction score
My SO wants a baby, but he gets kind of weirded out by the details of TTC :haha:

So this cycle, to get him in the mood during my fertile window my hubby has been getting lots of oral (Sorry TMI) Basically every single time before BD'ing.

We also started using preseed for the first time this month. I have been using the applicator and inserting about 15 minutes before :sex:

So my question is, am I reversing all the good benefits of the preseed by giving him oral before doing the deed??

And if this month ends in a BFN, will it be okay if next month after BJ that I just wipe it off before BD'ing??

I am waaaay to embarrassed to ask my GYN about this so I would really appreciate some advice from you lovely ladies!!

:dust:

Saliva is known to 'kill' sperm BUT unless you're spitting all over one anothers bits you haven't a problem. Suck away!!

Im not even in this forum yet, but i love that we can talk about this stuff on here :D lol. Gotta love BnB!!

I asked similar question before on this forum...hehe...yeah I feel embarrassed asking my doctor too....
I think most of the people said as long as your dh's sperm quality is normal, it shouldn't be an issue
Like the other person said, unless it's a huge amount of saliva, otherwise it should be ok...but I guess if you want to be extra careful, you could try avoiding oral during your fertile window? My dh also loves oral before we bd...and we use preseed too....so I wondered the same thing...
Maybe someone else can shed some light on this??

I see we're also kinda in the same boat. DH and I are newly weds since june of this year. Im 22, now TTC with PCOS and he's 24 and completely normal. It feels great to connect with other women in situations so similar to your own

Have you see the great sperm race? You can find it on YouTube and it is so informative of what our bodies go through every cycle. I always thought saliva killed sperm so try and steer clear of it during mid cycle, but I know how much it turns DH on and makes it all more exciting for him (when he is actually into it and lets me! LOL - he's been a slacker weirdo lately :p).

I conceived my 2 ds, this current pregnancy, and my two angel babies all with some oral before intercourse. It gets my DH in the mood too so we always do it a few min before dtd and never had a problem conceiving. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->