• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Orange is the new black

I watch it too! It's quite an entertaining show and a bit of a comedy relief for me as all other shows I watch are pretty dark. I'm caught up on it though and waiting for the new season.

Yeah I've watched this series, can't wait for the next.

I'll never look at a screwdriver in the same way again :(

watched it on netflix a while ago in about three sittings lol, I literally just couldn't stop watching. Love it! and cat wait for the new series :happydance:

When did it come out then? Am I a bit late on this bandwagon haha, does anyone know when the next series is out?

been on Netflix a while now, at least a couple of months. I think they may be currently filming the next series or about to start x

I love love love this series! I think it came out in July on Netflix? Could be wrong!

Can't wait for the next season, they really left it on a cliffhanger!

me and hubby are watching this on netflix at the minute, only watched 3-4 episodes though x

Oh! I thought it was a new thing, but I love it anyway! I can't believe they've left it on such a cliffhanger, I've got a million ideas of where they will take it next but I won't say as Reedy hasn't finished yet :)

I just started watching this the other day. I really like it so far :)

SPOILER ALERT!

Love it! Can't wait to see how they write out...
Alex. The whole dynamics of the show is going to change without her, and I wonder what Piper will be like without her around. I love crazy eyes, looking forward to seeing more of her!

Just started watching last night - 3 episodes in and I love it :) I've been trying to fill the Breaking Bad shaped void and this is great so far!

SPOILER ALERT!

Love it! Can't wait to see how they write out...
Alex. The whole dynamics of the show is going to change without her, and I wonder what Piper will be like without her around. I love crazy eyes, looking forward to seeing more of her!

I know! it's not gonna be as good without her I reckon. She's been pictured on set and her twitter said something along the lines of "great to be back on set with OITNB friends" (not verbatim lol) so I hope she's at least back for a few :thumbup:

I've been waiting for someone to make a OITNB thread!

Watched it in three days, it's SOOOOOO good! :happydance:

xxx

I loveee orange is the new black, cant wait till season 2:happydance:

I love this show......The new series is due out in June this year I think. It's great to see Kate Mulgrew again, loved Kathryn Janeway and Red is such a different character.

Great show, I can't wait for the new season. Has anyone read the book?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->