Orbs

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
Hi all,

Last night I was changing LO (almost 13 months)'s nappy and he was asleep but responding to me, like sleepwalking but lying down. When I finished I got up to put the nappy in the bin and he stood up and was sleepwalking around.
Anyway he went into the corner of the room and was waving, babbling away like he was talking to someone there. Then he walked off and I got my phone and filmed him (he does funny things in his sleep), he was safe and when he sleepwalks he's aware of where things are, like he wouldn't walk into furniture or anything.
He went back to the corner and was waving again but seemed worried, he gasped like something gave him a fright and at one point he got scared and sort of ran away and then went back, then hurried over to me and I stopped filming
Anyway I showed a couple of people the video this morning at work, one pointed out these little white circles which were floating fast over the screen, she said they look like orbs and that means ghosts! I've heard of orbs but do they move fast? I was under the impresion they were stationairy/slow and quite large, these are small. I didn't see them until I watched the video, like I wasn't aware of them in the room. Does it dsound like they could still be orbs?
LO got upset when I put him back in his cot which isn't like him, he ended up in bed with me because he got upset everytime I took him over!

yeah it could of been, maybe you have family whos passed away an visit you an your child.

My son had a pic done with one of my mates babies an she kept looking away. when we saw the pic properly shes looking at some white orbs.

il add the pic up so you can see...

theres only 3 i think an not huge, but we took like several pics at once to get the best ones as you do, all the other pictures were fine except this one. it wasnt dirty camera or anything otherwise the other pics would be affected.

Attachments

• Dec 15th 11 kacie ward (3).jpg
    Dec 15th 11 kacie ward (3).jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh