Orchard Toys Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSuzx

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any of the Orchard Toys games for a 3-4 year old boy? And where is the cheapest place to buy Orchard games?

I haven't got any so can't help with recommendations, but I bought one for niece a while ago and Amazon were pretty good price-wise.

My daughter has the shopping list one bad likes it .

The rocket one is good, Lucas' favourite one last year. Sainsbury have had some good deals on, due their half price sale soon.

We've a few my son loves them. Shopping list is good and their most well known/bought one. Dinosaur race is good, it's a bigger more typical board game where you move your piece around the board. Crazy chefs is much like shopping list, game of ladybirds is a dice one my son likes that but he does like anything numbers. Telling the time is the only one I've come across (fortunately we just borrowed so could quickly give it back) that I can't bare to play so boring and pointless! I'll be getting another of the larger more expensive board game ones for Xmas, I play them all so much I need a change! Hth :)

I manages to get the 'baa baa' game at tesco for £2.30 the other week, there wasn't loads of selection but that particular one was a bargain. Not too sure what it's like though as I've put it away for Christmas x

We love Tummy Ache! We pay it over and over and I can still tolerate it, lol! Doodlebugs is good too, and shopping list. The time bingo one really isn't very good for this age group. I've put it away for when he's older x

Another vote for Timmy ache! We've had it since last Christmas and love it. I actually remember it from my childhood, too.

DD also likes the wheels on the bus game (though you do have to sing...). She just received "where's my cupcake" as a gift, which has gone down well, but perhaps a too girly for your DS!

We have only got Shopping List, which Hayden enjoys, so would recommend it. It was a gift, so not sure on prices, have seen them in Sainsbury's though. I am planning on getting him another for Christmas so will be interested to see recommendations. Like the look of the rocket one, Hayden's really into space at the moment.

my 3yr old boy's favourite orchard game is the rocket ship one :)

We have tummy ache, shopping list plus the extra pack that you can buy with it, spotty dogs and insey winsy spider. The kids love them all.
I usually find the best price is amazon. :)

At 3 Callum enjoyed -

Shopping list
Red dog blue dog
Old mcdonald lotto
Greedy gorilla

This year hes having

Tummy ache
Dinosaur race
Pop to the shops
Magic cauldron

You can never go wrong with orchard games though, every game hes played hes loved. Amazon or tescos are usually good for them. Think waterstones do deals on them sometimes as well xx

All of them!!! My son adores them. He's got loads my favourite is tummy ache and monster bingo. Plan on getting him some more for Christmas :)

Oh and bus stop is awesome, callum got it last xmas and we played it at least 4 times that day! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"