Ordered a doppler from Fetaldoppler.net

nflores77

Reaction score
How long does it usually take for it to come in... hoping I get it by Friday. :)

Wow that was quick... already got a tracking# .... ships same day!!
Hope it arrives on Friday ;)

Which type did you get ?

Something you ladies recommend ?

I got the sonoline B .... it has free shipping and just saw it is 2 day priority which means I should get my Doppler tomorrow and ordered it on yesterday... now that is quick.

I have seen many women on here have success with the sonoline B ... and it's most popular I think.

Good luck with your Doppler!! Mine arrived super fast too its been great to hear baby

It arrived today... can't wait to get home and try it out... :) Hoping I'm lucky and get to hear my sweet lil bean's heartbeat!!!! so excited.... :D

I have a sonoline it's really good, stock up on aloe gel! Works just as good as the gel it came with :)

Thank you for the tip... will stock up on Aloe Vera Gel ;)

We heard the HB last night it was amazing... my mom found it for us since we couldn't :haha:

Wow amazing , congratulations on the beautiful heartbeat :) yes I think I will order the sonoline B :)

I cant wait to use it, I'm only 6 weeks so I am foing to try and wait until I am lika 9-10 weeks to order :)

I'm 11 weeks now and I usually find it in a few seconds, gets easier and more and more reassuring. Totally worth having!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->