Organic foods etc

Kitten

Mummy to Theakston & Nyah
Reaction score
Anyone used www.ulula.co.uk? I've just spent a bleeding fortune on snacks & teas as we start BLW on Thursday :happydance: I started an order with docsimon and then realised it was over £20 for shipping :wacko:

:lol: Me too :dohh:

Though my OH hates 'organic' :haha: So he will kick me.

am I being dumb, but I thought baby just ate what you ate with BLW?

I guess it depends on how you follow it...if you follow it exactly then yes but then you can also give them snacks or things that you would eat but prefer your baby to eat?? Least thats my undersstanding :lol: I kinda did it and kinda didnt i gave Tabs food that i was eating but also made stuff up for her that would be more suited to her...

:dohh: But i too may have got it totally wrong :lol: Or perhaps this is more for the future for snack times and proper foods??

I'm not in the UK, but that site looks awesome! I <3 organic food. :haha:

Yummm. I was looking through the finger foods on there and it reminded me of this great healthy cookie recipe that some of you might like for your LOs
https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Healthy-Banana-Cookies/Detail.aspx

am I being dumb, but I thought baby just ate what you ate with BLW?

Yeah but I can't give him chocolate biscuits or whatever so I've just got some baby friendly sugar-free biscuits (because rusks are pure evil IMO :haha:) and some breadsticks and stuff. Just things I can stick in a pot for when we're out and about. For example, we go for coffee and cake after rhyme time and if I'm eating, he wants to be eating and tries to grab my food and knocks my plate on the floor so I've got some coconut baby biscuits for him to nibble on at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->