Orgasm and gender

tl682

Reaction score
I read that if a woman has an orgasm while ttc that she will conceive a boy... Is this true?? I heard that orgasm kills off x sperm by making the environment more alkaline.

The only thing I know for fact is that the orgasm can help get the sperm travel to the egg thus better chance of getting pregnant....

I didn't orgasm with my 1st two pregnancies and they are very much 2 little boys lol!!!
So not true.

Well I hope that's not true because I really want a little girl.

Popping over from second tri-mester :) Hope you don't mind.

I think this is an old wives tale. Not to give TMI or anything, but I orgasm 99% of the time & I'm having a little girl.

I didnt orgasm with my first pregnancy and I had a little girl :) x

No way! Both times I had an orgasm after(to get them up there) and I have two beautiful daughters

Definitely not true. I had o's with both my pregnancies, and both are girls. Not sure about this one yet =)

i would say orgasm helps the odds of getting pregnant, period. not necessarily whether you will have a boy or girl.

I think this is an old wives tale. Not to give TMI or anything, but I orgasm 99% of the time & I'm having a little girl.

Dang That would be nice lol! :rofl:

Dang That would be nice lol! :rofl:

Haha thats what I thought :haha:

Wow really? If hubby's not willing to put time and effort into me he can go take care of himself. :)

LOL! I agree my hubby always takes care of me or I would be pissed :haha:

And the orgasm to have a boy is not true. I had an orgasm with this pregnancy and she's a girl. :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->