orgasm safe after c section

HopefulMi

Expecting my rainbow boy
Reaction score
I know we can't have sex for another month but is it safe to orgasm 2 weeks post section?

I was wondering this myself! So will be interested in the responses...

I've no idea sorry, no idea how you've got the energy :lol:

ETA- actually, if your BFing then your uterus contracts, I can't imagine Oing is much different..?

It's fine as long as whatever makes you orgasm isn't making you scrunch your tummy right up. Make sure you're in a comfortable position and that he stays away from your tummy x

well i have and fine. i couldn't wait after not daring to during pregnancy - lol!! xxxx
if ur breastfeeding ok then it's the same thing - contracting uterus.

I did the deed 2 weeks after my section, the big O included...and am still here to tell the tale :haha: It may be a tad uncomfortable depending on position, but it is fine in all honesty.

I think as long as you take it reasonably easy to start with - swinging from the chandelier might be a bit ambitious(!), you should be fine. My scar lets me know when I'm overdoing things and sex hasn't been a problem. I wasn't told I had to wait any length of time either - just DTD when I felt ready!

With DS#1 I didnt even wait 2wks :blush::blush:

This time it was nearer to 4 but only coz of my infection :wacko:

we went for big O, not DTD, but it was fine, didn't hurt (actually it was great after 2 barren weeks!). Thanks for the advice x

This is an old thread I know but was searching for answers to this myself. I had an orgasm 2 weeks prior to my c section but when I stood up afterwards I nearly passed out! Feeling fine now but hoping it doesn't happen next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->