Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

eeek just did a spontanteous test and think I got my :bfp: 5 days early :shrug:

Oooo 5 days early you lucky thing :0) take a pic for us :p
Congratulations Whoohooooooo x

I'm approx 9dpo today going off ovulation tests. I'm going to test on Wednesday at 11dpo I think :)

I'm new to all this but that looks like a BFP to me :D how many dpo are you?

thanks girls :) I didnt have any real OV signs this month but we dtd 6th and 8th by the looks of my journal. x

morning girls, think im out my temp took nose dive this morning and i got another bfn :( x x

Yep that looks like a BFP to me! Eeek :0) xx

todays is already darker :happydance:

Amy :hugs: I've never done temping but got :bfn: until 4 days late with my son, theres still a chance :dust: x

thank you Hayley always nice to have hope. So glad you got your bfp x

sorry to be tmi but i still have very watery cm and af is due tomoro. Shouldn it be dry by now? Im not sure x

Not sure Amy! I didn't dry up as such till I was about 9 weeks pregnant with my son...

My boobs are killing me today, the pain woke me up and I ended up on the sofa for half the night, anOther night tossing and turning, tummy pains and headache again! Seems to get worse as the day goes on.....Did yet another test this morning and got a BFN(am doing a terrible job at waiting till the 20th sorry :p) but I def am gonna wait a few days now as only got digitals left and don't wanna just waste them..
Hugs to you all xxx

sounds positive hun! Im the same i was gonna wait till Friday but couldn resist x

Stay positive Laura, it is still early to test, so there is every chance once your AF is late you will get a BFP....Good Luck xx

Am going away for a couple of days girls, so wont get much chance to pop on, but GOOD LUCK and I hope I come home to find some BFP results :o) And hope to have some news myself as am taking a test with me lol....
Love n Hugs and lots of baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"