Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

awwe I wish I had looked on ebay, I only ordered 10 , of the 10 miu ones, and 5 of the 20 miu ones.

Urgh have had a very unsettled night, tossing and turning and feeling hot(this happened last month but 2 weeks before AF) also got a headache and boobs are starting to feel sore. No other symptoms so far, last month I was laid up for 2 weeks so am
Hoping I don't feel that bad this time round...

well iv woke up to a lower temp and lighter opk so think the witch is gonna get me again for the 5th time!

Amy you're not out just yet hun! My opk been neg since that one positive so gawd knows what to make of that.
Fingers crossed for you xxx

I have 2 FRER's and a Clearblue digital. Not gonna be using them unless AF is late though. I've got mild cramping this evening, feeling kinda swollen and tender like AF is due any minute, even though she's not due till Wednesday. Looks like she's making her presence felt early this month xx

don't forget, cramping can also be an early preg sign!! fingers crossed x :hugs:

I'm only about 3 or 4dpo but am feeling so impatient this 2WW!!!

Good luck everyone xx :hugs:

Evening ladies How are we all?
Guess we should start thinking of a new thread name for next month hey!!! lol
I knew I shouldnt of ordered some IC's off ebay, cos have already used 3 today knowing full well its wayyyyyyyyy to early....Maybe one of these days i will learn.

Anyway, am off to snuggle on the sofa, light a few candles and have a cheeky hot choc before getting an early night. Am shattered...
Good Luck to all those testing this week, Am gonna prob test once a day till AF cos am a nutter but AF not due till 21st so have a little while longer to wait yet. x

Hmmm... maybe trying for a spring BFP? or trying for a Christmas baby? lol

Ooooo I just want us all to be pregnant NOW........!!!!! Its not fair. x

evening ladies!!

well I think Im out this month.... Im 10DPO and I am cramping but dont feel like AF cramps... the cramps are in my lower abdomen. The last two nights Ive had vivid dreams. My LP is 12 days so I still have 2 days until AF shows but I just feel like I am truly out... :cry: I was so positive that this was going to be my month... :cry: I will test tomorrow but Im positive that its going to be a BFN!

as far as the new name for March, how about keeping a theme going...and naming it something with St Patrick's?

I am so not sure. but I think I Might be having implantation symptoms.
I just hope that this is it, and it isnt af tricking me.

Hey Lisa good luck in testing hun really hope you get your BFP xx
Hope you are implanting 9, fingers crossed!
According to my online app I should implant today so I shall be on cm watch everytime I go to loo, lol

morning girls couldn resist testing today got bfn but dam i inspected it for ages! Then came to the conclusion of well if im pregnant it will show in a couple of days so not to stress. Any bfp's

:hi: ladies!!! happy valentine's day!!!

9: FXd your bean is implanting and sticking!!!

Jay: thanks, FXd your bean implants and sticks too!!!

Amy: sorry for your bfn... :hugs:

AFM: bfn at 11DPO. I know the :witch: is on her way...

FXd for your :bfp: to those testing today!!!

:hi: ladies!!! happy valentine's day!!!

9: FXd your bean is implanting and sticking!!!

Jay: thanks, FXd your bean implants and sticks too!!!

Amy: sorry for your bfn... :hugs:

AFM: bfn at 11DPO. I know the :witch: is on her way...

FXd for your :bfp: to those testing today!!!
thanks!! I really hope it is the one!!

Hey Lisa good luck in testing hun really hope you get your BFP xx
Hope you are implanting 9, fingers crossed!
According to my online app I should implant today so I shall be on cm watch everytime I go to loo, lol

thanks!!!
I Hope we all get our :bfp: and soon!!!

AF arrived for me today, boo what a sucky valentines day present. Oh well, guess I'm moving on to March!

Oh Hun that sucks :0( so sorry! Good luck for March and getting a Christmas baby xx

so sorry to hear that sun flower! Christmas baby for you ;) im very bloated today! Hope its not af as it normally is

hi girls, been reading some bfp's and i used to be really happy for people but now its making me so jealous especially when its peoples first month trying :( its not fair

*hugs* I know how it feels Amy, I'm the same. You try to be happy for them but you just WISH it would happen for you.

Are there many people who'll be staying on this thread through to March with me, or am I the only one? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->