Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Hey girls. Just grabbing a quick 5 mins whilst my son is taking a nap(off school poorly today)...
Been depressing myself in the Preg test section lol.....I so wanna be posting my BFP in there this month but have a really funny feeling that Ive totally missed my O date and it just aint gonna happen this month. Plus on top of that my OH has man flu and refuses to come anywhere near me, so it aint looking good :(

Jay: stay positive, it's not over until the stupid witch arrives.... :hugs:

laurajane: OMG!!! woohooo :happydance: :happydance: Congrats!!! :happydance:

that makes me want to test this weekend... LOL :winkwink: :winkwink:

Ahhhhh Laura that's awesome Ooooo Congrats! Get posting your pics for us to look at :0)
Have a happy and healthy 9 months hun...How long have you been trying for?! X

wowee - congrats LauraJane!! :flower::flower: Our first Feb BFP - let's hope it's the first of many!! :hugs:

Jay - I've heard of lots of women on here get their BFPs when they thought they didn't BD enough that month so I'd say try not to worry too much if you can (probably easier said than done, I know!!!) :hugs: - lovely avatar pic, by the way!

congratulations laurajane a ver healthy and happy pregnancy 2 u

im back for again on my two week wait after a bfn last month fingers crossed for everyone. :-D

I am also testing on the 20th. I even started a thread for those of us who were, didnt see this thread before that. LOL

congrats laurajane! so happy for you! .. when is everyone testing this month? im going to attempt to hold out until the 19th (easier said then done!)

i tested today only 8dpo but was very upset to see another bfn :( thought this was gonna be our month but iv got no symptoms and dont feel very optimistic now

Hi All its still early tho!
I been opking since ovu.... last 2days iv had lines 2day even better line.. dunno what it means but... Last month I tested on an opk and no lines at all....:wacko: dunno whatta think...

iv been doing the same Laura and my line was darker today so i did a test and it was bfn :(

Hummm I dunno... but i did read opk's can read before a htp tho... :winkwink: And why else woulda opk show lines? i dunno im not sure but deffo last month they didnt :thumbup:

hope its a good sign for us! Iv had no symptoms this month apart from being very emotional. Last month i had every symptom possible and got af so hoping no symptoms is a good thing. Do you have symptoms laura? What dpo are you?

Hi..
Well I do ahve sore nipples.. and Lts of cm... (tmi) Its whiteish
Erm well I got a almost pos opk 5th but Wsnt ment to ovu as tiners sayed untill 7th so I didnt take anothe ropk that day so carried on n opks got ligther so i did ovu then and had ewcm then as well... so im about 7dpo...:wacko: ish lol... I hpe sooo :hugs:

thats the same as me about 7-8dpo i have watery creamy cm. Only got one opk left so I'll do that in the morning and see how it is. My temp is still up this morning so fingers crossed! Oh i to have sore nipples

I had lots of watery cm that then turned to white cm just before I got my BFP - hope it's a good sign for you girls!

I'll test Wednesday if AF doesn't show up, but I'm having very mild cramps that feel AF like, so I'm guessing she's on her way :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->