Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

im not out yet but think i mite be by Wednesday. Im glad im not the only one who feels like that i feel selfish saying it but Cant help it

:hi: Sun,

I'm almost positive that I am out this month...cramping the last couple of days and had some brown spotting today, which ususally means that AF is on her way....

on to March...

Jay: have you thought of what you will name thread once everyone is done testing for Feb?

:hugs:

Hello everyone! Took a few weeks off after my tww last month. Had a lot to catch up on! Due to a late af last month, it'll be testing around the 24th this month. Really trying not to focus on it so much and symptom spot like a mentalist like last month! Blatantly going to happen again though. Fx'd for everyone still in this month and here's to a fast tww or remainder of it for everyone! Baby dust x

OOOOOOOOOOOH congratulations Sunrise!!!!! Healthy and Happy 9 months to you :)

Sunrise~ Congrats hun xx

Amy I am with ya babe and I found myself yesterday resenting every BFP thread and got quite upset :( it will be our turn soon I really hope!!

Thread name~ how bout Original 20th Jan testers in it together?!

Update on me! Think I'm 7-8DPO tested this morn BFN, was very 'windy' yest but honestly I have no other symptoms :( don't think it's my month

thanks jay glad im not alone. Ps im very windy to ha ha. Bb's a bit sore and Cant go to the toilet but thats about it for symptoms. I felt very run down last night and a bit rubbish today. Still feel like this is my month but maybe thats just hope. Come on girls keep running from that witch! Dust to everyone x x x

Really hope they are good signs for you Amy,
Ive just done the school run and tummy cramps have come on big time, (fingers crossed its implantation and not AF giving me a sign)...x

when is af due for you jay? Mines tomoro or Thursday

21st Ish I think Amy...I had a 30 day cycle last month.
When are you planning to test again? x

im gonna wait till Thursday to buy another test then do it Friday morning. Oh thinks i still have one but i did it without him cos he gets upset seeing a bfn so need to get one Thursday. X

Awww....Good Luck for Thursday. Really REALLY hope you get your BFP XXX
I have ran out of tests, so hoping the postman delivers them this morning....x

least that stops you keeping testing :) hope we get our bfp and can be bump buddies! X x

Yeh lol....Its unreal the amount I have got through in under 2 months....
Yes we def need to be bump buddies, tho in the mean time we could be ttc buddies :) xx

sounds great to me! Oh iv got heart burn today!! X x

Oooo another good sign hun... :) Its looking good for you..x

:hugs:Luving the new name!! Iv got lil cramping today... still lines on opk's been opking as last month I did I had no lineat all :wacko:

im hoping and praying for us both!! X

Just check opk and so much daker than yesterday... not a fulll opk pos tho... ooohhh so want to know! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->