Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

I know, Me too hun. My ones off ebay just arrived and I straight away went and took one but got a BFN...boooooo :( xx
Wishing you 2 big fat lines tomorrow xx

thanks hun wishing you yours to! What dpo do you think i am, i got a very strong opk on the 5th x

i thought that and that can be quite early to get a pos Cant it? Holding onto strings ha ha! X

Yeah hun, some peeps dont sure till af is a few days late so maybe try again in a few days xx

have to wait till Friday cos im sick of seeing bfn's so glad iv got support off people who understand x x

Its devastating getting BFN's.....Hugs hun am here if you need a chat ok xx

sunris: congrats on your :bfp:

amy: sorry you got a bfn...FXd for your :bfp:

:hi: everyone!

AFM: tested yesterday @ 11DPO and bfn: today is 12DPO and AF is supposed to show up today or tomorrow...I had some brownish discharge yesterday morning, I also had some pinkish discharge last night and this morning (6:30am) and nothing since then... Im having cramps too which makes me believe the :witch: is really on her way... may test on Thursday if AF hasn't shown her full face.

:hugs:

Hello ladies! love the new thread name, good choice. I'm 10-11 dpo and not many symptoms to report this time. maybe thats a good thing since last month i thought i had them all and got bfn. some odd twinges and pains here and there and some sore bbs. af is due the 19th so waiting till friday or saturday to test. good luck to all of you!

I think I just got a positive at 8 dpo today. I see one very faint second pink line. as soon as I can find my camera I am taking a picture. wow.

I never ever get positives this early. so I am hoping it is real. It came before the 5 min allotted time, so isnt that a good sign?

def a good sign! I got a faint line in my boots test earlier but it was after 5mins so Cant really take it even tho it made me excited im trying not to be

def a good sign! I just got a faint one on a boots test but it was well after the 5mins so not gettin my hopes up

my silly phone! I hope they both are but yours sounds alot more likely than mine. Good luck hun x x

Ooo 9babies I cant wait to see a pic....Eeek x

I can see the faint line, now, but whenever I try to take a picture it wont show up in the picture, bc it is so faint!!

I think I will wait till tomorrows test to post a pic, so maybe by then it will be darker and show up in a photo.

Still worth doing hun, lots of people post pics on here and can I hell as see a line LOL....But a good point is to try taking the pic without using the flash , Make sure you are near a window or somewhere bright. x

anyone no how to upload photo's by phone?

all I hve is my web camera, and it isnt picking it up even slightly. and my web camera has flash,but I can not turn it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->