Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Hello cycle buddies (although I think I'm a couple of days behind you as I'm about 5-6dpo at the moment!)

Sorry AF got Sunflower - but don't forget March is practically Spring time and that's nature's favourite time to reproduce so I reckon there's lots of extra :dust: flying around! :hugs:

Congrats Sunrise - wishing you lots of joy and happiness ahead :flower:

Amy, Lisa and 9babies - you've all got some great sounding symptoms. don't forget spotting and AF-type cramps can be really good early preg signs! :hugs:

9babies - I think I see a line on your test too - fingers crossed it gets stronger over the next few days :hugs:

Jay - I'm going crazy here too and I'm only about 5-6dpo so definitely too early to test for me - I must order some more internet cheapies as I've only got 2 left and that probably won't be enough for this month!!!!! :hugs:

I had some slight tugging in my lower right side today, fingers crossed this is a little bean starting to do that very important implantation process!!!! :hugs:

good luck everyone :dust:

hi 9 no i dont take anything except preg vitamins x

Hello cycle buddies (although I think I'm a couple of days behind you as I'm about 5-6dpo at the moment!)

Sorry AF got Sunflower - but don't forget March is practically Spring time and that's nature's favourite time to reproduce so I reckon there's lots of extra :dust: flying around! :hugs:

Congrats Sunrise - wishing you lots of joy and happiness ahead :flower:

Amy, Lisa and 9babies - you've all got some great sounding symptoms. don't forget spotting and AF-type cramps can be really good early preg signs! :hugs:

9babies - I think I see a line on your test too - fingers crossed it gets stronger over the next few days :hugs:

Jay - I'm going crazy here too and I'm only about 5-6dpo so definitely too early to test for me - I must order some more internet cheapies as I've only got 2 left and that probably won't be enough for this month!!!!! :hugs:

I had some slight tugging in my lower right side today, fingers crossed this is a little bean starting to do that very important implantation process!!!! :hugs:

good luck everyone :dust:
Thanks!! I Hope it does get a lot darker. thanks for looking at it.
hi 9 no i dont take anything except preg vitamins x

awwe well that is good!!

bfn today yesterday must of been evap :(

and once again when iv opened it i swear i can see something! Wont be buying them again!

Hey Amy oh that sucks! I got a BFN too, stone cold White too! :(

Yep me too!, did an opk first and had a line although it was light and thought what the hell i'll do a IC as well but nope :bfn: :(

Popping back to wish you all the best for this months testing, sending lots and lots of :dust: xxx

Thanks Hayley! Wow look at your belly how lovely hope everything is going well for you x

hi ladies,
CD1 for me and will test March 15th.

haley: cute belly, congrats, H&H pg! :hugs:

the line is still there, but it didnt get darker when I tested today, is that a bad sign? with both of my kids I didt get a positive test, till I was 6-8 weeks along. so I dont know if I should give up or not.
edit i just looked at it, and it does look a little bit darker but not by much.

Aww sorry Lisa! Good luck 9! Iv just bought 2 frer there buy one get one free in boots

I don't think it's a bad sign. if your ticker is right and you're 9DPO then your bean is still implanting. FXd your lines get darker...

I really need to get me some IC's! if only to fulfil my POAS addiction, lol! It's becoming too expensive to do it with FRERs!

9 it is still early so it's still looking good!
Amy good luck with the new tests :0)

What an afternoon! Am sat here crying my eyes out, jaydens teacher told me he had caught headlice at school, so got him some treatment and gave him a number 2 all over! Cutting his baby hair off just broke my heart :0( so sad!
On a better note been cramping alot today and felt VERY hot at times! No other symptoms at the minute tho!

Aww jay thats so sad! Poor little thing. Well witch not showed for me yet. Been cramping and really thirsty my mouth is so dry!

Amy are you doing your frer in the morning?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->