Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

tested today 12 or 13dpo but bfn. almost gave myself a heart attack this morning. just woke up and went and poas then went back in 5 min later to look and i saw two lines. i stopped breathing for a min and almost fell over and then i realized i had used an opk by mistake. uh! :wacko:

tested today 12 or 13dpo but bfn. almost gave myself a heart attack this morning. just woke up and went and poas then went back in 5 min later to look and i saw two lines. i stopped breathing for a min and almost fell over and then i realized i had used an opk by mistake. uh! :wacko:

Ahh Seholme!! That something I would do lol. :test:

Ok heres a link to my other thread ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/613666-omg-do-have-serious-case-line-eye.html

Mamof1 - Congratulations, that looks like a BFP to me :happydance:

Mamof1 - Congratulations, that looks like a BFP to me :happydance:

I hope so, Im mega nervous. I have cramp :(. I just tested again with a IC and got a slightly lighter line. Im going to wait until Tuesday to do a FRER....Ok I going to TRY & wait until Tuesday :happydance:

cramps are normal, I felt like I was going to get my period for about the first 6 weeks! And your wee is probably more dilute now so no more testing today. when you do test again use fmu and I bet you'll get a super strong line!

Tested with a digi this morning!

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/untitled-3.jpg

OMG congrats to u 9!! I didnt even realise u were preg too!! :D:D xxxx

yeah I thought I miscarried bc I bled for 3 days. but it turns out it wasnt an miscarriage so I am still here. LOL

9babies - that is GREAT news. You should join us in the preggo chat thread :hugs:

I guess it's just me and Seholme left on this thread to get our :bfp: :hugs:
congrats to all of you who have graduated to the Pregnancy Forums. I can't wait to join you all. :hugs:

ah with the luck in this group you will be up the duff before you know it!

oh and any symptoms, when are you going to test? Is your ticker right?

good luck to you both lisa and seholme!!. Im sure its gonna happen soon this thread mega lucky!. Keep us updated. When are you testing? x

yes, lol I've been symptom spotting, it's awful sometimes but I still do it.

this is from my journal:

Symptoms update:

May 16, 2011 (cd35 - 9DPO)

symptoms:
cd26 - O day
cd27 - had really sensitive nipples during the midnight hours
cd28 - feeling like AF is coming
cd29 - can't recall any symptoms
cd30 - pulling sensation in abdomen, AF like cramps, constipated
cd31 - AF like cramps during the midnight hours (felt like she was about to show right there and then), bloated
cd32 - pulling, strecting, pain in stomach. constipated, bloated, gassy
cd33 - feeling like AF is coming
cd34 - no symptoms during the day but gas pain at night and afterwards very gassy.
cd35 - no symptoms this morning. afternoon symptoms: fatigue, mild cramps, bloated, headache that just came on @ 4:38pm,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->