Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

9 not long hun everything crossed for you hun. Mam hope it goes well for you this cycle and Lisa and everyone else still trying. Iv been gettin my house decorated so busy busy and every little smell is making me gag! X

sorry you so nauseous amy!! glad you are doing well though.

I have an week and half left till I can test!! so anxious.

Nitemare Amy!. Im getting to grips with using OPK's, although I have a feeling I had a chemical last cycle...I just have a feeling I dont know why!?. Good luck 9 hun xxx

what cycle you on mam? Took me from November till march and the month i stopped using opk and temping i fell. 9 not long till testing got lots of sticky real.hts for you! Iv only told a few people till the scan so still doesnt seem totally real.x x

This is cycle 5 for me Amy, Ive stopped temping it was becoming obssesive lol. God! 9 weeks and 3 days..it has flown over!!! x

gosh it feels really slow for me but i think thats cos im very drained. I got mine on cycle 5 so fingers crossed its lucky for you to! X x

I had a nearly positive OPK earlier..should i test again tonight?

i couldn get on yesterday. Did you get your pos opk mam?

Positive OPK?

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/untitled-2.jpg

That def looks positive to me! Yay good luck :) x x

ive got a few more days till testing. this was my 2nd cycle trying opks and i actually got a positive this time so im hopeful !

You know I couldnt even tell you how many DPO I am! thats how relaxed ive been this cycle. I had a Pos OPK though so Im hopeful, I think Im due between Friday & SUnday this week x

Glad you are all feeling positive,.Good luck with the testing x

how are you girls? Everyones very quiet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back