Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Ahh chin up 9 hunny xxxx

I just tested with a Cbplus (OH bought it!), and the control line didnt appear! Arghhh. Ive sent him to buy another, but think I will test until morning now xx

the witch is a day late 2day but bfn. did hold my pee for four hours (more like almost 3) but im thinking it would have shown on the frer if i was considering it can read uo to 6 days before ur period :nope: guess im just waiting on her to show her face

could be a slow riser! not out until the :witch: rears her ugly head. good luck x

good luck girls im praying for you all! Mam any luck today? X

Ok i tested at around 3.30am with a cbplus as we got another free because the last one didnt work! and i saw a faint but blue line..actually it was more blue at the bottom. Now its dry its defo blue but abit thinner than the other line!. I really dont trust it, so Im calling it a BFN. Will test again on Tuesday. Cant help getting butterflys though!!

The pics are in this thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/589535-could-borrow-some-eyes-please.html

I just looked and I can only see a line on the bottom half :shrug: its really confusing, hope you get more definate answers soon.

:dust: to everyone xxx

looks like a line to me hun fingers crossed x

the witch got me last night 2 days late :cry:.. on to next cycle ..

Sorry Selholme. Good look for your next cycle xx

oh no girls! :( so gutted for you! You going onto next cycles or ??? X X

Not sure what we will be doing. I am seeing my doctor this week, hopefully they can sort some meds out for my bipolar which are safe (ish) to take during TTC & Pregnancy. x

good luck mam hope they sort something for you x

Ok, they have given me something that is the safest option, and Im taking the lowest dose. Ordered some OPK's and 10miu tests from eBay!. Back on track!

Good luck everyone still in it, and I hope all our mummys to be are feeling ok :) x

Good luck to all who are trying again next month. Really hope it happens for you soon.

Sending Big Big HUGS X X X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->