'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Hey girls there was talk of making us a place to chat and move over to when getting our :bfp:'s as we seemed to be a very lucky thread :)

Hope all bumps and mummy-to-be's are doing well and enjoying the lovely sun :flower:

x

September

26th - hayley x - Team BLUE - 38 week induction

26th - shiv - Team Yellow

October

31st - Jaybear5 - Team PINK - 38 week induction

December

9th - 30mummyof1 - Team Yellow

Appointments

April 13th - hayley x - Midwife
April 14th - Jaybear5 - 12 week scan
30mummyof1 - Midwife

May 13th - hayley x - Anomaly scan (20 week)

Oh well done Hayley I never got round to doing it :p
X

:thumbup:

Shall I add our dates to the start :shrug:

Hope you feel better soon x

Yeah sure Hun

Thankyou, me too! Not felt this poorly for a long time, been about 48hrs for me and oh, but my little boy had it since Thurs and he's still being sick :( x

Ah nice one hayley!

Hope you and your family feel better soon Jaybear :hugs:

Oh no, its always worse when the LO's have it too, when theres nothing you can do to really help them :( There was so much of it going around here every baby at baby group seemed to get it so I kept Daisy off for a couple of weeks after she had it.

Whats your due dates girls and I'll update with appointments too :)

:hi: shiv happy 16 weeks eeeek that suddenly sounds quite a lot pregnant doesnt is :happydance: x

My due date is 31st Oct but will get a more accurate date on Thursday x

26th Sept for me - I wonder what fruit I am turning into today?

Hi!

can i join please! I am due 9th dec, and have 1st midwife app on 14th april :)

Hope you are all well xx

morning girls, i have my midwife appointment on the 14th to :) due date approx 27th November. So sorry your all ill Clare its bad enough feeling pregnant ill without something else as well. Hope your better soon x x x

The 14th is a busy day! is that your 1st app Amy?

Hope your feeling better soon Claire- and definitely in time to enjoy thurs xx

Hows everyone feeling? I really don't feel pregnant yet- now and again have a few twinges and feel a bit tired and nauseous but not that often.

:hugs:
xx

Hi hun, yeah its my first appointment. I know what you mean about not feeling pregnant but im very lazy and my sickness has started gettin really bad from about 6weeks x

Cool, gl 2mos then hun x

Yeah i don't think i've definitely escaped ms yet as only 5+5 The thought of booze makes me heave! suppose thats good though seeing as can't drink it anyway :)

xx

Still pretty rubbish just needing to sleep all day, my tummy feels so unsettled :( am seriously considering cancelling tomorrow but I'll be so gutted if I have to :(

Good luck tomorrow girls :) oh Jaybear I really hope you dont have to cancel :( x

Saw midwife today and she listened into babys heartbeat :cloud9: best sound in the world :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->