• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

you ok clare? Hope you can get to your scan today! Im at midwife at 3 Cant wait so i can get my scan sent off for x

Well I'm washed and dressed which is a first in 5 days, so am gonna brave it and go for my scan even tho I still don't feel 100%
Am so nervous I hope everything is ok! Apt at is 2pm x

good luck today girls hope everything goes well :) x

I'm just back from midwife, she was suposed to be doing bloods today but decided against it as i had ds with me, who was being difficult! but least i'm registered now :) Gotta go back on mon for blood test.

GL Claire and Amy xx

Oooooo I have the worlds naughtiest baby :p It was hyper from the moment she put the wand on my belly and was yet again unable to get a decent photo or do measurments cos I am still measuring smaller(from what measurments they could get which were all random im between 10-11 weeks)...Grrr! So gotta go back again in 2 weeks and and have another go. Was amazing to see little arms and legs flying around, talk about bouncing of the walls....LOL! So here's to the 28th Apr when just hopefully I will have a scan that just goes smoothly.

Photo attacthed, but as I said, not a very good one as baby has its back slightly towards the screeen and they made me empty my bladder cos it was too full(I CAN'T WIN).....
https://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx66/Lilmissbreezy/DSC_0001.jpg

Aww least you've seen your lo hun. I had bloods and swabs for Mrsa cos im high dependency and had to put urine sample in. Have to have scan and see vbac clinic as dd was section so need to discuss options. X

got my scan date today :) 10th of may so 3 weeks tomoro! Think I'll only be 11 weeks has anyone had the risks done on there scan?

yay thats not long at all :) mines the 13th May so just a few days after :) Do you mean the NT testing at 11 weeks or in general? I had them done all 3 pregnancies at 11+5, 12+5 and 13 weeks, all come back low risk when combined with bloods. x

My next scan is the 11th May so we will have a busy week of scans!

Amy - do you mean the actual risk of having an ultrasound or risk of Downs etc?

shiv are you finding out what team youre on? x

yeah the downs test i know it used to be the blood test at 17weeks but she said now they do it at the first scan. Aww a lovely week of us all seeing our babies!

when did everyone start feeling bubs?

I'm still not positive that I am feeling bubs - it could be wind :haha:
I felt Sophia when I was about 20 weeks, I had an anterior placenta (at the front) so didn't really feel her that much really.

Oh and they will take bloods at your 12 weeks scan as well as measuring the nuchal fold at the back of babies head, then they combine the blood results, the measurement and your age to give you a risk factor.

Defo team yellow - thankfully hubby is determined to stay teal yellow or I'd have booked a private scan by now :rofl:

I got my first flutters at 15+5 and for the last 3 evenings in a row I have felt a lot of movement :D x

Hi Ladies, sorry not been on for a while, having a break back home with family and enjoying some me time :) Got a second hand moses basket today with a rocker stand for £20, its now sat in my living room looking at me and I soooooo wish there was a baby to go in it :)
Hope everyone is OK? I am looking forward to my repeat scan next Thurs, just hope baby behaves this time lol.

New bump pic for you....Well baggy top doesnt show it properly, tho I look bloody huge everywhere else, I look and feel bloated all over, my arms, face etc! Urrrghh

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/206347_10150246753291241_538506240_9174940_1175563_n.jpg

Awwww, I love when you first have baby things in the house, it makes it so exciting doesnt it. Only a week til your scan, I bet its had a spurt and is measuring ahead this time :haha:

Lovely bump, you look so summery and glowing :)

x

I hope so Hayley. I just want this scan to go smoothly! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"