'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Hi girls sorry iv been so busy iv not been on. Clare have you had your scan? Mines two weeks tomoro x

Amy your pregnancy has flown, feels like yesterday you had just found out!!

My next scan is 2 weeks on Friday - Friday 13th - great :dohh:

i thought mine would be then as im 12 weeks the next day, im sure it'll be fine. Feels very slow to me lol trying to hide it till the scan is a nightmare!

2 weeks tomorrow for my next scan!

Hayley - are you feeling Bertie move much? I haven't felt baby move yet (I don't think, i am putting all wiggles down to wind as shortly afterwards I always fart :haha:). i didn't feel Sophia until after 20 weeks and then not much at all, it was always a struggle getting up to my kick count each day, so maybe this is just a chilled out baby as well.

Hey all.... :)
How is everyone?
I am just recovering from a manic week back home visiting family, i dont think ive ever done so much walking, and now I am feeling it big time!
Shiv, ive been having flutters now for 2 weeks, deffo no the feeling from last night, so I am amazed im feeling it so early...
I have my scan tomorrow, just hoping it goes well and hopefully I will have a good piccy at last to share.
Can you belive im ready to move over to 2nd tri??? Eeeeeek x

Shiv I first felt baby at 15+5 and hubby first felt baby at 18 weeks. Theyre not what I call big movements just constant tapping and poking :lol: for me the movements started really late cause I felt them so soon with Daisy :wacko: but they dont worry about movement until 24 weeks so still a way to go yet - plus my tummy muscles are crap :lol:

Good luck tomorrow JayBear - hope your rescan goes well.

I keep looking at my 13 week scan pics thinking is that baby really in my tummy - it doesnt feel real! By now with the other 2 I'd seen them both twice since the 12 week scan so its really hard waiting til 20 weeks, but will be amazed at the difference in Bertie's size - just 2 weeks and 2 days to wait, then we're off on holiday a few days later :happydance: x

Oh where are you going on hols Hayley? We are off to Yorkshire for a week on Saturday - not terribly exciting but a week away none the less!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Jaybear

I hope you have a lovely time away - has Sophia been on holiday yet?

This is our first family holiday and we're off to a haven park at blackpool (good old sun holidays :) ) Cant wait to go, just so we're all together and can go zoo etc. Never been there either. x

Oh Hayley could you re post your 13 week scan pics for me please...Will be good to get an idea of what I should see tomorrow x

Hi Girls!

Lots to catch up on! Gl everyone with your scans, look forward to seeing some pics! I haven't got any more dates to share yet - waiting for booking in app and 12wk scan :)
Hope i hear soon so i can get excited :happydance:

xx

Hi girls im so jealous your all havin holidays wish i was! I Cant wait to start feeling movement i felt it at 16weeks with my 1st so im hoping its earlier this time! Good luck with your scan tomoro hun baby will look so different from last time. 12days till my scan! X

Thanku, am nervous and hoping they get a better view this time! :) x

:hissy: that feels ages away - cant wait to see your new pics x

Just a quickie as ive been up clinic for over 3 hours and need a rest...But heres the piccy, Will update with info later on :)

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
:happydance: lovely pic :) was baby measuring on dates this time. x

Hey. Thanks girls :)
Yes baby was measuring 13+3 so only 2 days behind now so has caught up well yay!!!
Still super active so couldn't do the NT test as she couldn't be 100% accurate so gotta have the Quad test in 2 weeks time!
The baby was amazing tho, I could see it's brain, little nose and ears, was just the cutest and I admit to having a little cry, I was on my own too which I was upset about :( but very happy and in love! Roll on my 20 week scan, alot of people are saying girl from the scan pic, I have no idea! But can't wait to find out :)

I instantly thought girl from your pic too - are you finding out? whens your next scan.

did they get any neck measurement? Bertie was playing up too, wanting to be face on the whole time :lol: we did manage to get a quick glimpse of his profile though to get the measurement :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->