Oscar has arrived!!

loopy lucy

Reaction score
hi all, im writing this from hospital lol. they have wireless internet in the private rooms lol.

well last night our little prince arrived!! he is a month early but he is healthy thank god!!

my blood suger levels went down really bad and they wanted to get the baby out.
i went in for a c - section yesterday and Oscar arrived at 2.20pm 30/5/2009!!

he is gorgeous. the girls came to see him today and they love him lol.

they are stopping with craigs mom while craigs at the hospital. i should be able to bring him home tomorrow because the doctors and nurses are really happy with him. he is feeding great ect.

he is allowed to be in a normal cot next to me which i wasnt expecting lol, i thought he would have to go in intensive care due to him being early.

i just thought i would update you all while Oscar is sleeping and craigs gone to get me some food lol.

would love to show you pictures but still cant post pictures.

Oscar weighed 6 pound 4 ounces. he is gorgeous, i just cant stop looking at him. craig has already brought him a man united strip lol. all the family love him lol.

IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow congratulations!! Glad he's doing so well, bless him... and he shares my birthday :D xxx

Congrats, Oscar is such a pretty name (Allthow iam bias lol).

And what a lovely weight for 4 weeks early hun, He sounds like hes doing great.

P.s my Oscar was 6.5 lb Dead on date.

Well done. x .

Wonderful news! Congrats hun!! :happydance:

Congratulations hun! I am so glad to hear he is doing well and fingers crossed you both get to go home today :hugs:

xxx

hi thank you all for the congrats.

i have just been allowed home today due to me having problems with my bloods but their all fine now. glad to be home. oscar is gorgeous still hehe. i love him 2 pieces!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->