OT just been to see breaking dawn *warning spoiler on pg3*

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
As always it was amazing BUT I don't think it should b a 12,it was quite dark and little bits actually scared me lol they've made Edward even more gorgeous if possible but everyone else looked very different.the cgi done on Kristen Stewart is amazing.part 2 is going to b absolutely great.anyone else seen it yet? Xx

I'm going tommorow with a huge group of girlfriends...CANNOT WAIT!! :yipee:
xx

Woo I went to c it last night (midnight showing)!!!!its was brill!!!!! I agree think it should b older then a 12 I nearly crapped my self several times...lol...a tip for u lovely ladies,when the film ends stay till the very end after the titles as more will b revealed!!!!!:happydance: Half ov the people in the cinema left and missed it !!:dohh:

Arrrrrgggghhhh noooooo my dh was waiting in the car and I had to run out the second the credits started :cry: xx

I got a text from my 11 year old niece (who got to go as a complete treat and NEVER gets to do anything like that) She went to the midnight show and the text said...OH MY GOSH, BREAKING DAWN IS THE BME! BEEEESTT MOOOVVVIIIEEE EVERRR!

Can't wait to see it! I haven't read the books, but have seen all of the movies!

Can someone PLEASE pm me when uve seen it and tell me what I missed after the credits,that's done my head in now lol xx

I really would if I could get someone to watch Lola again but by the time that happens it'll b on DVD lol can u pm me and tell me what I missed please Hun so we don't spoil it for anyome else xx

I really would if I could get someone to watch Lola again but by the time that happens it'll b on DVD lol can u pm me and tell me what I missed please Hun so we don't spoil it for anyome else xx

Just pm u hunni!!!!:hugs::flower:

i went to see at the midnight showing, i think they should do an 18+ version if you get what i mean ;) mmmmmmmmmm Edward, sex scenes, beds breaking oh yeah lol

DH is keeping LO tonight and I'm going to see it with a friend. :dance:

Can I ask why some of you think it should be older than a 12? I'm not particulary bothered about it, none of the films have lived up to my expectations so far, but 12 yr old dd is supposed to be seeing it with friends tomorrow - she's read the book though but I'm a little worried now!

Just been to see it. it was good but the birth scene i found quite gruesome, we all did n were 27! and some poor boy fainted in the cinema after that scene bless him. Very good though :)

I just got back from seeing it! Was really good! Was actually surprised we saw so much ( I have read books, so knew what would happen!) I thought they would cut it off before the baby scenes and save them for part 2.

I have to admit that there where parts where found it I felt it should have been a 15 possibly. The first half is fine, 2nd half quie dark. Pretty much the whole birth scenes and then the unconciouness afterwards were a little too much for a 12.

Bring on part 2!!

Woo I went to c it last night (midnight showing)!!!!its was brill!!!!! I agree think it should b older then a 12 I nearly crapped my self several times...lol...a tip for u lovely ladies,when the film ends stay till the very end after the titles as more will b revealed!!!!!:happydance: Half ov the people in the cinema left and missed it !!:dohh:

Oh no, I had to leave to get back home. Darn it!!!!

Can I ask why some of you think it should be older than a 12? I'm not particulary bothered about it, none of the films have lived up to my expectations so far, but 12 yr old dd is supposed to be seeing it with friends tomorrow - she's read the book though but I'm a little worried now!

deleted now poster has read response as to not spoil the film xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"