OT just been to see breaking dawn *warning spoiler on pg3*

Can someone PLEASE pm me when uve seen it and tell me what I missed after the credits,that's done my head in now lol xx

Would anyone mind PMing me as well? I saw it this morning, loved it (Twilight, books and movies, is my guilty pleasure), but left the theater with a grumpy LO as soon as the credits started!!

Thanks ladies, hmm might see if I can put her off then! It was so much easier when all she wanted to watch was the latest Disney film lol x

Not seen it but really want to, shame I wont until it's available for dl :nope:

I saw an interview with Rob on some american show where he said it had to be tonned down a lot! Really would love to see what they tonned down then!!! Agree about the 18+ version :haha:

Oh nooo..can someone PM me with what I missed as I left straight as the credits came up, I was dying for a wee :blush:

I will just wait until it comes to dvd. I read the books a few years ago and loved them. I was depressed when I was done reading them! It was like my relationship with Edward had ended. But, then I watched the first Twilight in theaters and didnt think it was so great. I am more excited for this one though, ****Edited in case someone hasn't read the books!

^^^ ...might want to add *spoilers* to the thread title :haha:

I missed what happened after the end credits too!! :cry: Oh and am i the only Jacob fanatic? lol

I am Team Carlisle!!!:happydance: even with the weird gold hair!

I find the character of Edward attractive but not Robert Pattinson, weird :dohh:

I'm going next week and taking OH, thankfully he wants to see it LOL so I don't have to go alone :blush:

I only fancy Edward and not rob,i go week at the knees when Edward comes on screen but if it's an interview with rob I'm like "what's the big deal" :rofl: xx

Team Carlisle fan, too! :cloud9: And Emmett. and Esme. hahahaha. Can't help it, she's gorgeous! And I agree, totally an Edward fan, not so much a Rob fan and Jacob Black mm m m mmm m m m m m mmmmmmmmmm.

Fingers crossed for him to appear in this magical 18+ film ;)

Team Carlisle fan, too! :cloud9: And Emmett. and Esme. hahahaha. Can't help it, she's gorgeous! And I agree, totally an Edward fan, not so much a Rob fan and Jacob Black mm m m mmm m m m m m mmmmmmmmmm.

Fingers crossed for him to appear in this magical 18+ film ;)
:haha:

i saw it last night! and had car waiting so i missed the after bits so i'm gutted now :cry: i read all of the books over and over, more of an edward fan than a rob fan haha does that make me sad?

i was a little disappointed but i always knew it would be hard to make into a film, still amazing though. oh was really cringing at the birth scene and there was a young boy below me who looked like he was going to vom...

Am I strange for admitting I thought the birth scene would be WAY worse and didn't think it was that bad? :shrug:

Oh dear god someone please pm me the bits I missed after credits, I beg of you please :)

Might want to add 'Spoilers' to the title as I've not read Breaking Dawn yet but now know some main parts :haha: ;)

xx

OK LADIES AS SO MANY OF US MISSED THE END,I NOW KNOW WHAT WE MISSED SO I WILL PUT IT ON MY MAIN USER PAGE SO PEOPLE DONT GET ANOTHER SPOILER :thumbup: xx

So sorry about that xlisax I didn't see until u said it,I'd b gutted if i didn't know and then I found out on here so im sorry again Hun xx

Oh no don't worry hun :flower: ...I'm quite excited to know I'm going to get to see a birth scene tonight :haha: But I'm also a bit confused as to why Bella dies :( Oh well...I shall see later!!!! :yipee:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"