OT - National Wedding Show...

claire_love

Mummy To Kolby :)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

To get my mind off babies and to stop me jumping on my OH, ive just realised im off to the National Wedding Show in Birmingham tomorrow!! Eeek! :D

Ive never been to a wedding show before as when i got engaged i was concerntrating on college etc. so im reallllllllly looking forward to it!

Anyone else popping along?

:flower:
X

You'll love it.

I went about 1 month after I got engaged in 2005 and I found my wedding dress there. I hadn't tried any dresses on and wasn't particularly looking at that point, but I saw a dress and my jaw hit the floor and I couldn't stop staring. A girl had it on and it was too big for her and she had a black bra on, but I was still entranced.

DH went and got the name of the dress and their business card and took me to try the dress on the following weekend (he waited in the car, of course). My mom was with me and cried. I fell in love instantly and bought it.

It was the first and only dress I'd tried on and I still love it. It's now been properly cleaned and packaged up, so I can keep it and perhaps pass it down to my children as an heirloom or even to use themselves if they want.

My DH enjoyed it much more than he thought he would (he tells me) and we got some fab ideas from there, although the prices of some of the things were extortionate - we got similar, cheaper alternatives off eBay!

Enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"