OT~ Please pray for my mom

Wantingbbbump

Airyonna is here 4/2/2012
Reaction score
Today is a ruff day for me. My mom is in surgery right now and we have all been told that she may not make it through it. I really feel like I can't breath until I get the call from my dad saying that she made it and that she will be my same ol' mom. See she works as a in home care taker and her client smokes, my mom is allergic to smoke. She gets polyps (sp?) and has had to have surgery every year because of this woman's smoking. Now the polyps are huge and putting pressure on her brain. They told her that not having them removed can be life threatening but so can this surgery. She can also end up blind on her right eye or end up as a vegetable. I would take either one of those over her losing her life. I would like to smack this woman that refuses to smoke outside because now I may lose my mommy today. I wanted to go with her today but she was worried about me being exposed to sick people while there with me being pregnant. I guess she is right but to be honest I just want to be with my mommy. I feel like a small child throwing a fit yelling "I want my mommy." So if you believe in god or any kind of a higher power please pray for my mom, I'm not ready to let her go!! I am so worried and sick to my tummy. I have been crying all day and praying as hard as I can. The fear of the unknown is really getting to me because my mom and I are very very close, we spend almost all of our time together. I really feel like I am going crazy right now.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sending you and your mum lots of positive prayers :hugs::hugs::hugs: I really hope you get the call with good news very soon x x x

:hugs::hugs:hope you get good news soon! Keeping you, your mum and your family in my thoughts! :hugs:

Hope your mom is ok and recovers quickly. I can't imagine!

My fingers are crossed for you mam and I hope you get the news very soon

Til then :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I will be praying for you mom:hugs: Sending lots of positive thought:) xx

Thank you everyone!! It really means the world to me. So far I haven't heard any news. I will post as soon as I hear anything!!!

I will pray for her now.

Also, try calling your local church.. They will pray for her also. It is amazing what the power of prayer can do. X

So sorry to hear about your mum. My thoughts are with you at this time xx

Awww I'm bawling reading your post...I would feel just like you. Praying for her right now. I really really hope you get the good news call very soon.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I've got you and your mom in my thoughts. Hoping everything goes well!

:sadangel::sadangel::sadangel:sending lots of good vibes and prayers her way.

my heart goes out to you & your family at this time

in my thoughts :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->