OT - Usama Bin Laden is DEAD!

Im still looking for the video, i think it came out on the discovery channels...cant remember which one! but i did remember something else there was a book called Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Cant Stand Up To Facts.

its really worth a read, or if you dont want to read the whole book I think a shorter version was released someone in a magazine but heres the debunking9/11 website for anyones interest.

its a very interesting read!

Oh I think I've watched it actually. Interesting programme, but as a person who likes to look at all angles and definite possibilities it still didn't swing it for me! It didn't say or explain who commissioned it's making, so without knowing :shrug: there are plenty of really deep, informative books, programmes made about the theories too - however you wouldn't see them on tv!

NWO is definitely interesting too :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure I've seen a documentary where someone disproves all of the things that disprove the conspiracy theories :haha: I'd just like to add though, it's not always conspiracy theories, some are actual conspiracies - things like chemtrails - but that's for another thread!

I honestly think there's more to it than meets the eye though... it just doesn't sit right with me. From 9/11 sparking things off to today with the story constantly changing :shrug:

I honestly dont think the government blew up the twin towers, it doesnt sit well with me. and i think the things that are given factual evidence about have proved some theories completely wrong from the conspiracies.

however i do think the government could of done more to prevent it and they didnt.

sorry kind of OT!

All I can say is thank god we got him!!! And I know thats not the end, now we tickled Al Queda and more is coming our way but United States is stronger then ever. As I am writing this I am watching about 9/11 and was litarary crying my eyes out. My heart goes out to all the people that lost loved onces.

All I can say is thank god we got him!!! And I know thats not the end, now we tickled Al Queda and more is coming our way but United States is stronger then ever.

Its not just the US at risk. They could target anywhere eg, as in the past, US embassies in countries that are not "stronger than ever" killing people who arent involved who may not even believe in the American govt etc. I wonder if people will cry their eyes out for those deaths.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a documentary where someone disproves all of the things that disprove the conspiracy theories :haha: I'd just like to add though, it's not always conspiracy theories, some are actual conspiracies - things like chemtrails - but that's for another thread!

I honestly think there's more to it than meets the eye though... it just doesn't sit right with me. From 9/11 sparking things off to today with the story constantly changing :shrug:

:thumbup: exactly!!

Agree.

DJ have you seen Zeitgeist and if so, what did you think to it?

emma - zeitgeist is a real eye opener, seriously interesting! xx

Zeitgeist completely opened my eyes! This video also king of sums up how i feel about governments... when you look at it this way, why wouldn't you think governments lie?
https://www.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=H6b70TUbdfs

Ah balls. I never know how to embed videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6b70TUbdfs&sns=em

I've seen Zeitgeist and I thought it was :thumbup: very interesting indeed.

My skepticism surrounding 9/11 is based on the stuff that happened at the Pentagon mainly.

I don't know exactly what happened but I do know that the general public were not told the complete truth and the government is hiding something, but I don't know the ins and outs.

I don't see how Osama being dead now will really change anything - he's just one man. Terrorism is global and I guess him dying is just a symbolic thing - there's always gonna be another bogeyman to take his place, as has been the case with history so far!

Omar Bin Laden is threatening to sue the U.S for his fathers unlawful killing!

Omar Bin Laden is threatening to sue the U.S for his fathers unlawful killing!

I suppose if anyone charged into the US and killed someone before they had been given a fair trial, they'd be well and truly in the shit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->