OT - Usama Bin Laden is DEAD!

He believed in going to heaven as a reward with hundreds of virgins; death wasn't frightening for him at all. Certainly not as frightening as a tour of afghan is for a soldier, or a fireman in 9/11, or a passenger on 7/7

I think he wanted power and money moreso than to be 'evil' - his beliefs were strong, and immoral but to him i guess they were normal.

i dont believe this is true. a man who doesnt fear death wouldnt of hid behind a women when faced with a gun.

he was a coward he did not want to die, it wasnt a reward for him he was scared to die. so no i dont think he got what he wanted.

At the moment, there is no clear understanding of quite what happened in that compound. Until stories stop changing, we really don't know if he hid or not. Afterall, he was initially said to be armed but this has all changed.

It is worth remembering that Bin Laden believes that he will have his reward in heaven for all he did. That said, noone really wants to die and there are degrees of being afraid of death.

He believed in going to heaven as a reward with hundreds of virgins; death wasn't frightening for him at all. Certainly not as frightening as a tour of afghan is for a soldier, or a fireman in 9/11, or a passenger on 7/7

I think he wanted power and money moreso than to be 'evil' - his beliefs were strong, and immoral but to him i guess they were normal.

i dont believe this is true. a man who doesnt fear death wouldnt of hid behind a women when faced with a gun.

he was a coward he did not want to die, it wasnt a reward for him he was scared to die. so no i dont think he got what he wanted.

was he really hiding behind the woman though? the stories change that much, it's hard to know what to believe :wacko:

I thought the claim that he hid behind his wife was confirmed to be false?

Yes. First it was his wife then his 12 yr old daughter. Now it didnt happen at all, the female was just caught up in it all!

To be honest, If i was a room and some shot at someone i loved, id probably jump infront to stop it, its just human instinct!

I thought the claim that he hid behind his wife was confirmed to be false?

i didnt say his wife..

he hid behind a woman they are pretty much sure on that....they just cant seem to work out who she was and if shes dead or not :dohh:

first it was his wife and she was killed, then it was his brothers wife and she was killed, then it was his daughter and she was killed and then no it WAS his wife but she was shot in the leg and is doing fine with medical treatment...

regardless of WHO it was, he still hid behind a woman.

Just putting this out there...

Osama Bin Laden denied he had anything to do with 9/11. He has no motive to deny the attacks unless he wasn't involved, in fact, it would only hurt his cause seeing as the whole idea behind terrorism is to promote terror.

Then a video was released with him saying it was him behind the attacks. How many people have seen this video? And seen the MAJOR difference in how he looks? It's almost a joke! I don't mean to go all conspiracy theorist on you all, but you should look it up for yourselves!

Here's a pic (sorry it's not the best quality but it's makes my point clear still) of 2 pictures of Osama to compare the difference - the left being the only time he admitted, and the right being the well known, and true picture of him. They are 2 complete different men!!

https://img400.imageshack.us/img400/820/dopplegangervsreal3xv.jpg

There is a whoooooole other theory of who orchestrated 9/11 that i wholeheartedly believe in but i wont go into it here...

But Lolly, i think OBL is quite distinctive looking and that bloke isnt similar at all really.

But then again to some 'they all look the same' dont they :roll:

on a slightly related note this song has been in my damn head all day after reading this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD2gAjFtZ1A

There is a whoooooole other theory of who orchestrated 9/11 that i wholeheartedly believe in but i wont go into it here...

But Lolly, i think OBL is quite distinctive looking and that bloke isnt similar at all really.

yeh you're right... i'll save my theories for another time, another place :lol: i still just can't help wonder what the government is REALLY up to and if a man has been killed for something he never did? well, we'll never really know now anyway!

huggermumof2 - totally agree with you!!!!!

people are often surprised that i dont support war, even though im a squaddies girlfriend. its as if im not allowed an opinion anymore now that im in a relationship with someone who kills for a living.

Yeah its such an unpopular opinion to have and I like your honesty given your OHs job lol. Love your avatar btw such a hottie! X

they arent neccesarrily two different men.

infact i think the two photos you posted arethe same man, the first merely being when he had more weight on him.

Im not big into this consipracy theroy crap, just the other day someone was going on about how the US government MADE the F5 tornados in the recent tornado outbreak and that the Us government could CONTROL them.

and im not even going to go into the whole "US government was behind 9/11" bullshit.

bin laden was a terrorist. even if he DIDNT do the 9/11 attacks, hes still a highly followed terrorist.

and anyone who says "i am bin laden and i am a terrorist" is going to be hunted down, so even IF it was a second guy because the first one died....he WANTED to BE bin laden. so...that makes him just as bad.

But there are TONS theories around cos there are NO facts...

^^^ WSS :thumbup:

not all theories are ''crap'' - except the tornado one, that's obviously crazy!!

but the evidence against OBL was WEAK and that was even noted in some reports done over here in the UK.

and those pictures are blatantly different men! regardless of the weight gain, their noses, bone structure and eyebrows are completely different!

there are PLENTY of facts about 9/11 NOt being done by the government. infact there was a great program where researches and scientist proved evry single conspiracy about it WRONG.

and even like i aid about bin laden...so what if it was 2 guys? or 4 guys? if they all WANTED to be a head terrorist then so be it they obviously WANTED to do bad things. and Usama Bin Laden DID do bad things even before 9/11 he admitted to other acts of terrorism.

Sarahandady - FOR DECADES extremely dangerous, arrest-resisting, large scale genocidaires have been searched for, captured, indicted, found guilty and imprisoned. If the international community, with america at the head managed to capture these why is OBL any different? Or did all these criminals come willingly, like a sheep to the slaughter? No

there are PLENTY of facts about 9/11 NOt being done by the government. infact there was a great program where researches and scientist proved evry single conspiracy about it WRONG.
and even like i aid about bin laden...so what if it was 2 guys? or 4 guys? if they all WANTED to be a head terrorist then so be it they obviously WANTED to do bad things. and Usama Bin Laden DID do bad things even before 9/11 he admitted to other acts of terrorism.

do u have a link or name of this programme? i'd love to see it, just for my own curiosity. and to see who pays and governs the work done by the researchers and scientists...

The west isn't innocent, its also done its fair share of killing innocent people.

Bet you wouldnt find citizens of other countries jeering with utter joy if they were to hear the likes of Bush, Obama, Blair and so on and son had died, cos to them, they have caused an equal amount of terror in there countries.

There is also an interesting theory on the 7/7 bombings too... Not sure what to believe but it was interesting nonetheless.

The west isn't innocent, its also done its fair share of killing innocent people.

Bet you wouldnt find citizens of other countries jeering with utter joy if they were to hear the likes of Bush, Obama, Blair and so on and son had died, cos to them, they have caused an equal amount of terror in there countries.

If not more.

do u have a link or name of this programme? i'd love to see it, just for my own curiosity. and to see who pays and governs the work done by the researchers and scientists...

i will certainly try and find it. i honestly think that the the idea of the government blowing up the WTC is uttely insane and an insult to the american people.

just want to add that after eveything...it doesnt matetr he was shot and killed.

BUT whats going to happen next? should they release photos or not?

and what about the mysterious new helicopter (stealth maybe??) even i could see straight off its not a frigging blackhawk!

oh and one thing made me laugh... i noticed that one of the first reports that said bin laden hid behind his wife and she was shot and killed also says further down that his wife identified his body...didnt know dead people could talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->