OT - Usama Bin Laden is DEAD!

But there are TONS theories around cos there are NO facts...

there are PLENTY of facts about 9/11 NOt being done by the government. infact there was a great program where researches and scientist proved evry single conspiracy about it WRONG.
and even like i aid about bin laden...so what if it was 2 guys? or 4 guys? if they all WANTED to be a head terrorist then so be it they obviously WANTED to do bad things. and Usama Bin Laden DID do bad things even before 9/11 he admitted to other acts of terrorism.

do u have a link or name of this programme? i'd love to see it, just for my own curiosity. and to see who pays and governs the work done by the researchers and scientists...

i will certainly try and find it. i honestly think that the the idea of the government blowing up the WTC is uttely insane and an insult to the american people.

thankyou! hey that's just one theory (and one OBL himself admitted to beleiving I think), there are many more

just want to add that after eveything...it doesnt matetr he was shot and killed.

BUT whats going to happen next? should they release photos or not?

and what about the mysterious new helicopter (stealth maybe??) even i could see straight off its not a frigging blackhawk!

oh and one thing made me laugh... i noticed that one of the first reports that said bin laden hid behind his wife and she was shot and killed also says further down that his wife identified his body...didnt know dead people could talk.

IMO i wouldn't want to see pics or videos of a person being killed :shrug: I know others might though. I do need to see some concrete evidence it was him though.

yeh i heard that his wife had been shot dead and then that she had to identify his body :wacko: another case of twisted stories!!

just want to add that after eveything...it doesnt matetr he was shot and killed.

and what about the mysterious new helicopter (stealth maybe??) even i could see straight off its not a frigging blackhawk!

oh and one thing made me laugh... i noticed that one of the first reports that said bin laden hid behind his wife and she was shot and killed also says further down that his wife identified his body...didnt know dead people could talk.

IMO i wouldn't want to see pics or videos of a person being killed :shrug: I know others might though. I do need to see some concrete evidence it was him though.

yeh i heard that his wife had been shot dead and then that she had to identify his body :wacko: another case of twisted stories!!

I might be wrong but didn't he have several wives..?

I might be wrong but didn't he have several wives..?

oh yes, true!

Come now Lellow I just got all excited about this theory of what really happened with 9/11 and you just left me hangin lol

Hugger....Lets go for coffee, or mint tea ;) and talk :lol:

um can I come Lellow, I want to know too :)

Do you know what I find really scary, when I think about it. Regardless of what did or did not happen on 9/11, and what did or did not happen when OBL was killed, and probably what did or did not happen on lots of other things too ... It is almost guaranteed that the government is not telling us the entire truth. And it creeps me out to think about what DON'T we know ,, who knows what? What do these people know that we don't? Is it just the US government with all the facts? Does Steven Harper know too? Gah! .. Gives me the heebie jeebies

Hugger, meet you in Nova, we're going to xnmd1's restaraunt....dinners on her :lol:

i think the governments feel if they tell us the truth about everything and anything we would all end up in mass hysteria just like in the movies when aliens land or Fringe or Stargate :haha: ohhhhhhhhh imagine if there was something like a Fringe department.

sorry for going ot but its the first time all day nicole has slept more than 15 mins and im happy, almost at 30mins now

i think the governments feel if they tell us the truth about everything and anything we would all end up in mass hysteria just like in the movies when aliens land or Fringe or Stargate :haha: ohhhhhhhhh imagine if there was something like a Fringe department.

sorry for going ot but its the first time all day nicole has slept more than 15 mins and im happy, almost at 30mins now

yes you're right, it's social control. and maybe they are right, maybe some people wouldn't be able to hack the truth about some things but i personally don't like having that option taken away from me iykwim? the government work for US, we put them where they are and pay their wages so we at least deserve the choice to be in the know!

Now im not a betting woman, but id put money on America going into Pakistan before this time next yr.

Hugger, meet you in Nova, we're going to xnmd1's restaraunt....dinners on her :lol:

YEAH! :lol: xnmd - didn't know you had a restaurant how cool!
:lol: I don't!
OH and I are sorta planning on opening one though in the next few years.
Im completeing my business degree focusing on management and accounting, hes a chef .

Also, we've got some REALLY tasty recipes stashed away though .. Id still feed you guys :haha:

Absolutely nobody on this thread says he should be free and forgiven, rather he should have been captured, tried and imprisoned.

why though should he be imprisoned?
at who's cost?
it would cost more than anyone could imagine to keep someone like him in confinement.
It costs the UK tax payer £1,000,000 a year to keep Soham killer Ian Huntley 'safe' then you have the yorkshire ripper, charles bronson.... WHY should anyone have to foot the bill for their 'safe' lifestyle until they pop their clogs naturally?
What about new ID'S for jamie bulgers killers? keeping them 'safe'?
Sorry, but I like the idea of these sicko's getting the death penalty. They have no remorse, it is well known that they sit around inside bragging about their dirty deeds OR learn more.

But then you could say this about any person held in the prison service. They all cost money to the tax payer so I can't see how this is any different. He should be imprisoned because our justice system (and moral code) means that we do not kill those whose actions disgust us.

Not really....there is quite a difference between a person who directly / indirectly kills or organises the killing of 1000's and a fraudster for example.
Not only in terms of length of sentence but catagory of security in prison.
OBL is hardly going to be on day release is he?
I would sooner my taxes went towards SAVING lives ; ie cancer drugs, special care baby units, paying our nurses and midwives more than letting some scumbag live the rest of his life in safety.
Turn it around ; if one of my children were murdered and they knew and caught the person responsible I would happily make them suffer rather than see them protected for the rest of their life.
Thats not revenge - that is human nature, we protect our own.

This lady I work with is obsessed with this one theory. She talks about it all the time. Says we are going to have to live in the woods and hide from the government. :shrugs: Called the New World Order. :flower: I don't know much about it, don't really believe in it. But, you can google it or something. That is one conspiracy theory behind 9/11. :flower:

The New World Order is very interesting, and I've read a lot about it. Kind of why I didn't want to comment too much on this thread or people will think I am crazy!

Oh yes the NWO is interesting, The eye and prymid symbol is everywhere, you tube or just search online.

Actually, some things I see are ok but some things are just hideously scary like secret government concentration camps and even if I dont believe it, I cant read it!

Im still looking for the video, i think it came out on the discovery channels...cant remember which one! but i did remember something else there was a book called Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Cant Stand Up To Facts.

its really worth a read, or if you dont want to read the whole book I think a shorter version was released someone in a magazine but heres the debunking9/11 website for anyones interest.

its a very interesting read!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"