OTC ways to increase CM

BeachyFeelin

Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

As I already feel like I'm out this cycle (only BD once 5 days before O with no visual of fertile CM) I have decided that I need to start thinking about what I can do next cycle to improve chances.

My problem I think....(well besides not having enough sex) is that I never, if ever, have fertile CM. We've tried Preseed, drinking grapefruit juice and green tea. Nothing really worked. I have noticed an increase in creamy CM (some that was even stretchy) but nothing that would resemble EWCM.

Before I submit myself to the torture of admitting I need help and going to the Dr. for prescribed meds, what can I do? Or what did YOU do to increase CM?

Thanks in advance!! :thumbup:

I started using preseed. I really like it so far! But if that didn't work for you try coconut oil or real egg whites :)

I have also heard women who drink the 8 cups of water a day and use primrose oil pills seem to have great ewcm.

FertileCM!!!! (from Fairhaven) it really helps me.
Also with Evening primrose oil and lots of water.

I've been using evening primose oil the past two months and find that it's working. My CM this month was pretty darn classic and it hasn't been like that since before my mc.

I'm also taking bee pollen... and my ovulation cramps were unreal this month. Who knows?

Thanks for the suggestions ladies! I have read a lot about EPO so maybe it's time to order some of that!!!

I'd like to know also. Mine will go from dry to creamy then tacky to creamy again. The only ever time I get snotty CM is days before AF is due :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->