Others waiting until September for their first?

SammieGrace

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am new to the site, and I am just wondering if anyone else is set on trying this September? It would be nice to have some people to chat with and pass the time. I am 23, so is my DH. I had a MC last year, so we have been thinking about this for a long time. Anybody want to join me?

Hey I was in August WTT now it has gone to Sept as the due date will clash too much with my final hand in for uni, we did have a thread but it seems to have disappeared, it was called summer buns...

Hey :wave: I'm 24 and my DH is 31, I'm currently at uni studying computer science, hopefully will get through my second year and then I'll be onto my third, sorry to hear about your MC :(

Yes -we're going to start TTC in September.

I stopped taking the pill on Tuesday though and we've decided not to use any other contraception, so I guess we're NTNP now!

Sorry to hear about your MC.

Me too! Trying for baby #1 around then and also had a MC last year. Sorry for your loss. I'm 29 and OH I'd 36. Good luck everyone x

Me too..Both DH and I are 32 and trying for #2!!

It is so nice to hear that a lot of others are in the same boat as I am with waiting until september. Also comforting to hear about others having experienced MC, though it is always sad to hear about, and I am sorry for others loses as well. I am planning to see my OB tomorrow for a preconception check up, I currently have implanon, so want to talk to him about getting it taken out. I am nervous/excited about even going to the Dr., since I haven't seen him since shortly after we lost the first baby.

My DH and I are in grad school, but have decided that we are ready to try for a summer baby in 2011. I can't wait, but we have been putting a lot of time into working on fixing up our house this summer. What are you all doing to pass the time?

Practicing making baby #2!!!LOL:sex:

I am 22, (almost 23), and want to try for number #1 soon, I don't know if it will be in september or not - but maybe, you never know! I do feel I'm still quite young, but I've never been one of those women planning on leaving it till I'm 30.

Society is on the wrong timeline for many young women, but that's not my fault. I've known I wanted kids someday since I was 12, but I was 20 when I began to really want a baby. It was like my body felt it was definitely time for me to be pregnant. Using contraception has always felt unnatural and forced to me.

The reason I am waiting is because I am poor, I don't have any savings. I am still at uni. I would like to get a full time job before TTC. And I have difficutly bringing up the subject of having babies with my partner, we've only been together for a few months and I'm worried he'll get scared off or think I am mad! And I don't want to have an unplanned or "accident" pregnancy. I don't want it to be something that happens because I'm lazy with contraception etc. Luckily I know my partner wants kids one day soon as well, at least before he is 30.

Good morning all, we are going to be September triers as well!

Came off the pill about 3 weeks ago I think, as I want to get my cycles right, but we are using condoms and will only stop using them in September.

We have a holiday planned for then, and it would be great if it coincided with the right part of my cycle.

Im 35 so no time to waste really, I wish I had thought about it when I was younger but I was far too busy having fun, building a career and trying to find the right man! (weve been married for 4 years now and Ive never met anyone Id wanted to commit to forever before him)

Im taking the folic acid (along with some other stuff), Ive cut my caffiene intake down, and Im hardly ever drinking alcohol. Im on track to lose a stone between now and then too.

Anyway, nothing more to add. Im totally new to this but wanted to add myself to the September starters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->