Ouch... Back & legs...

MrsTurner2012

Reaction score
I've googled and googled and can't find much on this but is anyone having the same?

All day I've had back ache.. Period like back ache but gradually it's moved down to my hips, thighs and carried on into my legs now.

I have this awful ache all in my back & legs just like when I'm on my period.

Normal?!

Baby is moving fine and not tummy pain or anything.

Any ideas??

I want to shed a tear because I'm feeling so sorry for myself!

ive been having similar to this for almost a week now, it came on overnight, really bad pain in my lower back and period like pains that went down into my legs! I was really scared and everything I googled seemed to come back as early labour so I freaked out a bit! but I haven't had any actual stomach pain as such and baby is moving just like normal. I haven't got it as bad as I did before now, but I still get aching in the tops of my legs like I did when I had period, especially when im walking or if I lift one leg! and my vagina feels soooo bruised... im almost 28 weeks x

My vag is exactly the same! It's puffed up this morning and has been swelled and sore all day :0(

I'm constantly moving and stretching my legs for a bit of relief

Ive also been having this....weird! Its like a pain that radiates from my lower back to my left hip and down my left leg...i almost fell to the ground from the pain.. I just figured its another pregnancy pain ill have to deal with for a little while longer and probably due to the weight of my bump putting pressure on my back hips and legs...but hey could be something else...now i want to google!

Google just comes up with labour! I doubt all 3 of us could be goin into early labour tho.

It's horrible. I get so agitated when I get the pains whilst its time of the month and its the same now :0(

Im 341/2 weeks, ive been having hip pain for awhile, but so much of a heavy feeling in my groin. Everytime i switch positions or walk i feel it in my groin. He must be really far down now, he was moving his head yest and it felt like it was in my vag!

honestly I hate google, I don't know why I do it to myself.
I had an AWFUL headache in places my head had never hurt before a few days ago, I self diagnosed a brain tumor thanks to good old google! =/
I definitely don't think we are in early labour, just another one of the perks of pregnancy :( xx

Yes! I take most things on google with a pinch of salt! That's why I wanted to know if people were getting the same here! Seems pretty common which is making me think its just a pregnancy niggle.

I just want it to stop!! Now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->