Ouch! Don't read if squemish!

Well done hun, im hoping I have easer birth this time than last as had quite similar exp to you but as you say we soon forget and have another lol. Men sure dont know there born with what we go through, congrats on joining the brave mummies brigade xxxx

Wow... what a birth story! Congratulations!! :wohoo: ...and so glad you're ok! x

Congratulations and hope you keep your feet up best u can sounds like you've been thru alot! x

congrats

besst xmas pressie you could of hoped for!!!!

xxx

Well done brave lady! I'm dreading labour as I'm such a wimp and seriously upset at the tearing part!!

wow! wat a trooper!

well done you hun, and congrats on your baby boy! xx

well done, sounds like yoi did a fabulous job !!

on the stitches ewww so sore try a wet cold flannel hole it against your stitches when you go to the loo it will ease the stinging ,, sounds awful i know but it works a treat :)

sounds so scary hun, i worry about things like this alot! its good to hear your on the mend, well done and congrats again! x

So the stork must have taken Christmas day off then? :haha:

Well I am glad you managed to bring him into the world after all! What a brave woman you are and what a lovely present for you and your husband.

Kinda ironic that as you were wrapping pressies for your husband, your biggest present of all was starting to unwrap itself :lol:

I agree the stitches do kill.....but as you said its well worth it, and what a fab surprize on xmas day for you and hubby!! xx

sorry to hear u had such a rough ride hon but glad your better now and congrats on your lovely bubs :) xxx

well posted birth story
congrats on your gawjus lil boy:hugs:

your labour part was similar to mine:flower:
i started with backache and had no idea it was labour
and the pains i didn think were contractions
got to hosp and was 4cm dilated, cudnt believe it
No gas n air only pethadine for me..
18hour in total..

hope you better soon from the tear
you got gawjus lil boy there xxx

Doesn't sound ideal and sounds like hubby had a stressful time of it as well during the bleeding and stuff but thanks for sharing. Glad to hear it has a happy ending and you've got Dylan at home with you.
Hope the pills work and you recover quickly x

Congratulations what a lovely christmas present xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"