ouch! ear ache is the worst pain! :(

jenfirstbaby

i <3 my baby girl :)
Reaction score
I went to the dr about 10 days ago as I had terrible ear ache. I have yet another ear infection. Get them on and off but not had one for ages.

She gave me drops and told me to use them for 7 days and if it didn't improve go back. Well it hurt for most of the week then got ok for a fee days, woke up this morning and its agony again! :( ouuuuuuch!

Gonna have to go back to the stupid Drs :( but its too late to get one for today (U need to call at 8.30am) so it will have to wait :( busy tomoro as well, nightmare :( x

Are you sure you haven't got a wisdom tooth coming through aswell? I had ear ache, was in agony - paracetamol & ibuprofen (sp?) Didn't touch it.. turns out I had a wisdom tooth coming through too

Cx

You have my sympathy as I think ear ache is the worse pain in the world. Hope you manage to see the docctor again soon!

I used to get ear-aches a lot as a child, my mum would put some dry rice in a sock tie the top of it pop it in the microwave for a few seconds then put the sock over your ear, it works wonders! :thumbup:

Definitely not wisdom tooth,im one of the few lucky ppl that doesn't have any :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->