Ouch!!!!!what is this?

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
I'm having some really strong pains, i don't know if they're ovulation pains or not, i did an OPK this evening and it was maybe 2 shades off being positive.

All i can describe it as; is like having really bad lower back ache on one side(the right), and a stinging pain down the right side of my groin, i checked my cm and got a manky glob of snotty CM and the rest is creamy (sorry if its too much info..)

does this sound like ovulation pains? i've had ov pains before but it was more like sciatic pains, i don't think my cm or my cp is matching ov yet.. although my cervix is slightly open tonight, maybe i'm approaching it..?

(if you're all wondering where i stand on the whole pregnancy thing, i've given up, i'm gonna see if i ovulate and if i have then clearly my stupid long lasting faint bfps on ICs are left over hormones, or defective tests, i'm using onestep internet cheapies...so theyre probably shite cause kenziesmommy got a dodgy looking bfp and found out 3 days later she was pregnant with twins and got a 3+ on a cbdigi!!!)- sorry for that big explanation....

*is still feeling the pains as i type*

:flower:

It sounds like you might be or getting close to ov'ing. I get pains like that every once in a while.

I havent got a clue hun, lol dont know anything about testing or pains as i have never had any. But i have been reading your posts and wanted to send you :hugs:

sounds like you could be ov soon candy.if you are they may get worse untill your eggy is released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->