ouch..

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
recently i have been suffering with headaches and sore eyes.
my eyes hurt when i move them and they feel puffy and the headaches im getting doesnt feel like a proper headache its more of a bunged up feeling.
the midwife said its ok to take paracetamol but the ones ive got (not very strong,just cheep ones) say on the packet if pregnant dont take them unless doctors say its ok to take them. i dont want to take them if there gonna harm.
ive had this headache on and off for about 3 or 4 days now.

is there anything i can do to ease them without taking tablets?

try using a humidifier... sounds like you may have a sinus problem....

If it's just paracetamol in them or paracetamol and caffine then they're fine to take. You can take 1000mg in a single dose, like normal.

The headaches I got were pretty terrible so don't just suffer with it.

Hope you feel better soon.

thank you for ur replys.
yes i guess its like sinuses. ive got some menthol crystals (like viks vapour rub but just in a crystal form) can i put that with some hot water and put my head over that?

ive just taken a headache tablets but i wont make myself suffer ill try and get rid of it.

thanks again. x x

I'm not sure about the vapour crystals hun, but paracetomal is ok and also a bowl of boiling water, the steam off it is good

ok thanks, i wont use the vapour crystals.
i keep getting these headaches on and off all day so i cant take tablets every time i get a headache,can i?
thanks again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->