Ouch!!!

rdy4number2

Reaction score
Yea, Ouch. I put in a softcup yesterday. When I went to remove it, it felt like it was hooked and I couldn't get it to move. So I tugged and tugged. :( It came out, but now today my cervix still feels really sore. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a trick to getting them out pain free????

rdy

I haven't use them but didn't want to read and run. I am sorry that happened to you

:(:(:( That makes me cringe.

I can't get mine out myself (long torso, short fingers), so my husband does the honor....he just takes it niiiiiice and slooooow.

I cringe thinking about it too. I dunno it's kinda like that eery feeling when the Dr. pokes at you when he/she does your pap, but it's soooo sore. I wanted to BD tonight, but don't know if I can...

I've heard some people say they don't feel anything with their cervix. I sure do. Do you gals have sensation on your cervix??

Is it just me, or are those soft cups too honkin big?LOL!!

I've never used softcups but I have had a colcoscopy (spelling?). It's where the docs burn the head of your cervix away to remove abnormal cells....mmm! I didn't feel any discomfort afterwards thinking back.

Your story made me want to hold my bits lol! Hope you find a painfree removal method soon! xx

Hmmm..I guess every woman is different with their cervix sensation. I did BD tonight and it went fine. Actually feels better now. HA!!

Tell me about it! I was riding in the car yesterday with it in and I felt some discomfort in there.....sigh. We should contact softcups about shrinking them up a tad! lol

rdy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"