Ouch!!

esther

Mum to Layla born June 09
Reaction score
So I woke up at around 6am this morning with a nasty ache in my lower abdomen and a gross feeling also in my stomach too. It was almost the pain similar to when you have diahhorea. So went to the toilet and only needed to wee. Went back to bed, the pain hung around but was not as bad. Finally was able to do a poo (sorry TMI) and then it wasn't as bad. Now I still have the cramping and sensation in my lower abdomen, around my navel but has moved lower now and is more of a dull ache. I'm a little worried, because I am not sure if it was bowel pains or something else. And considering it was sore enough to wake me up has me a little worried.

I am trying to think that maybe it had something to do with me eating some really greasy fatty pizza last night, although I have never woken up in the past with pain from fatty food. There has been no bleeding or anything. Who knows :hissy:

I am coming up to 7 weeks this week.

Sounds like bowel pressure against the uterus which can be very uncomfy it will soon pass...TRY not to worry and take it easy

I have no clue sweety. There are many discomforts in pregnancy but its best to call youre doc. I forgot to mention that me needing to pee or poo does make my cramping worse.

Hopefully it does not last much longer, but do have a little list of things to speak to my doctor about at our next appointment.

Ok This is going to sounds horrible but I swear by it

Take a Themomater (old cheap one is wonders) Lube it with Ky and put it in the bum it will stimulate your body it push, I know I know how gross and uncomfy but it will help you go a bit. I even have to do this to carlee because she tends to get back up as well.

I hope you feel well soon

Just sounds like bowel pains to me hun but best to get it checked out..

Sounds like pains due to the joys of pregnancy messing up digestion..
But then again if this isn't normal for you, I'd ask anyway, just to be safe x

When is your next doctor's appointment?
Hopefully you are feeling better well before then!

Hey ladies, thanks for your help. The pains have stopped, so must have just been some random digestive issue. Going to see my doctor tomorrow so hopefully he can have a feel around my abdomen and reassure everything is ok!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->