Our 4D Scan Pics!

Vickster1

Reaction score
We hd a 4D scan on Saturday and it was incredible. You could see her so clearly. We also got the option with the DVD and I can't stop watching her! I was exactly 28 weeks. She's measuring 27 Weeks 5 Days so pretty much on track. They've estimated that she's 2lb8oz.

xx

Attachments

• Babybong_41.jpg
    Babybong_41.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Babybong_45.jpg
    Babybong_45.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Babybong_47.jpg
    Babybong_47.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Babybong_38.jpg
    Babybong_38.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 55
Oh, wow, those are amazing! I'm actually a little jealous of you! Mine were great too, but your seem to be SO much clearer than mine. I do have a question though, I noticed in one of the pics the color looks a little different, did they touch up some of them electronically? Or take two different kinds of photos? Do you even see what I'm talking about?

The sonographer said there were two different modes. He said they don't normally use the mode that worked really well for our scan. x

Oh, wow, those are amazing! I'm actually a little jealous of you! Mine were great too, but your seem to be SO much clearer than mine. I do have a question though, I noticed in one of the pics the color looks a little different, did they touch up some of them electronically? Or take two different kinds of photos? Do you even see what I'm talking about?

Wow, amazing to see a perfectly formed little face, and so girly looking too!

I've NEVER seen 4D before this moment. THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! I WANT!!!!

Thank you ! Just can't wait for her to arrive now!

Fantastic pics sweetie! We had ours done last weekend and got the HD photos and DVD. We couldn't believe how much clearer the photos are compared to the ones we got done less than 2yrs ago with DS! Can't wait for her arrival too! Not too long for both of us, your due date is day after mine! Eek! Exciting! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->