our babies birthdays! - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA xx

Hello ladies! Sorry it been a while - well a week anyway! Here's some pictures of Archie on his Birthday at the zoo and in the house. I've posted some other ones on the happy updates thread too.

Attachments

• IMG_2677.jpg
    IMG_2677.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2679.jpg
    IMG_2679.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2682.jpg
    IMG_2682.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2683.jpg
    IMG_2683.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2697.jpg
    IMG_2697.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
lots of new ickle babies to celebrate their birthdays :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:.

Feel free to add your lo's birthday if there not on the guest list, we love a good party.

Not long now til Matty man's big day, anyone else feel quite teary on the build up? His birth was no where near as traumatic as a few here but all week I keep thinking this time last year I didnt know if I was coming and going with all the hosp appts, had not been able to get shoes on for WEEKS, was so swollen I was unrecognisable and wearing very sexy (not) DVT stockings that went right up to my arm pits I felt so miserable and so anxious about my tiny bump and dreading the inevitable

BUT.......no point dwelling on the what if's etc, I got to meet my gorgeous boy early and had an extra 7 weeks of cuddles and very very special 'firsts' that only other parents in the same scenario can truly understand.

Enough mush now :dohh: lets get more birthdays in here to start partying! xx

BUT.......no point dwelling on the what if's etc, I got to meet my gorgeous boy early and had an extra 7 weeks of cuddles and very very special 'firsts' that only other parents in the same scenario can truly understand.
Plus - his birthday is only 3 days after mine. I'll not forget it:thumbup:

YEAH :happydance: :happydance: It's Matthew's turn, happy birthday little man. Mummy loves you lots:cloud9: x

Happy Birthday Matthew. I hope you all have a fabulous day :) xx

Happy Birthday Matthew xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Matthew! What an eventful first year it has been. Hopefully the next one will be smoother for you all!

xxx:hugs:

Happy birthday Matthew from you bud Archie xxx

Hope you had a really really fab birthday Matthew! (and mummy and daddy :))

Hope you had a fab day Matthew, how time flies xx

ohhh thanks girls. We had a great time had a wee last minute party as we didnt know what or when we were having it and an impromptu visit to the zoo so a good weekend. Pic to follow xx

Thank you,I was in the hospital when she had her birthday for PTL.

Not long now Abby til your big day. Party hats at the ready mummies!

All new babies and parents come join in the festivities xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->