Our baby boy Victor **Updated pg 11**

mugzy

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I’ve been trying to figure out how to put the events of the last few days into words. There is no easy way to say it, and I need time to process it all, so I will be writing more later. The short story is our baby boy was born on Sunday morning 12 weeks early. He weighed 820g and hung on for 3 hours but was too sick and too little to make it :cry:. They say he had a silent intrauterine infection, and by the time there were any real symptoms it was too late to save him. We named him Victor, he was the tiniest most perfect little person I’d ever seen. He had my nose but the rest was all Dan. I got to hold him after he died, and say goodbye. Dan was in Sweden at the time and got back yesterday, he’s been fantastic, and I don’t know what I’d do without him. I know that somehow we need to move past this, but I can’t leave this little baby behind.

:hugs: Oh hun, I can't even imagine how you are feeling. So sorry for your loss x

:hug: aw hunni im so so sorry XxX

:hug::hug::hug:

I'm sooooo sorry to hear about little Victor

my thoughts are with you and your family

xxx

So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you all.... xx

so sorry for you and Dan's lost :hugs:. Victor is a lovely name! Take care hun.

Oh no!!! I am so sorry for your loss. Poor little Victor. There is now another little angel.

i'm so sorry for your loss. my thoughts are with you and your family xxx

So sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

RIP Victor. Enjoy playing with all the other angels x x x

We are so sorry for your loss. Please take care. Our thoughts and best wishes are with you.

Oh I'm so sorry :(

My thoughts are with you both (and your familes too).

Please take care xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"