Our baby doesnt cry

sar35

New mum to beautiful boy
Reaction score
Well hardly ever, I know i should be grateful but it just doesnt seem right, he will squeal like one or two times but thats it, do you think its a premature thing and he will cry when he is older???? Does your premature baby cry?

Niamh "shouts" more than actualy cry's. I heard her cry lots while getting blood tests in special care so i know she can. I just put it to her being a chilled out baby and us being good at knowing what she wants before she gets to crying.

Alex never cried - not until at least 6 months corrected!! Not a grumble or tear shed :/

awwww its funny isnt it! he has a tiny moan but thats it he is very chilled out

Lola didn't cry for her first 10 days, and then all of a sudden she found her voice and now she really lets rip! Just enjoy it, eventually they will all throw a wobbler :rofl:.

have to say, in your Avatar he does look like a lovely chilled little bubba :)

Abby didn't cry much for the first couple of months. Soon made up for it though!

Elias doesn't cry, unless they're suctioning his wittle nose (so I know he can!). He grunts a lot though. :)

Jamie has just started crying with tears when he's very unhappy about something. Usually involving getting clothes on or off he hates it! Otherwise he's pretty easy going too!

Must be a preemie thing - Gaby is as laid back as they come and very very rarely cries. For about the first 6 months the only time she cried was when she got her salt drops, think i would have cried getting salt water put in my mouth too!

your lucky, when Harry cries, mygod, the whole neighbourhood hears it but luckly, its not too often! x

Kian was like that for the first 4 months or so, the last week or so hes started to find his voice though. xx

Molly didnt cry. She didnt shed a tear until she was 10 months old! Probably started crying a bit before that, just without tears. She never used to cry when she was hungry, we just had to guess :dohh:. Definately made up for it since though lol.

Liam's 1 month old (34+5 weeks gestation) and he doesn't really cry, he just grumbles. I've heard him properly cry once but that was only when the nurse was putting a new feeding tube in.
I don't know if it's a preemie thing or not. My Daughter (full-term) never really cried either.

my 2 are very well behaved, i just thought i had good babies lol they only ever cry if tired, and my little girl only cries when she se's her brother been fed first
must be a prem thing i guess
x

I don't know if it's a preemie thing or not. My Daughter (full-term) never really cried either.

There was a baby in the unit who screamed constantly - I think it is more likely just to be a "baby" thing rather than a "preemie baby" thing.

They do have a different cry though. Apparently it is to do with vocal cords. A premmies cry is generally a quieter, more gentle sound. Having heard full termers cry, I can definitely tell the difference.

Andrew only cries when he hurts himself - he's crawling, so that's normally when he topples and bangs his head on something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->