Our baby has died

SassyLou

Reaction score
We found out Thursday night that our beautiful baby has died at 17 weeks. We had a MMC at 8 weeks back in August. I think because we'd had a perfect scan at 12 weeks we stupidly thought we were safe. They can find no obvious reason on the scan for our baby's death. I took the first tablet yesterday afternoon to begin the induction process and have to go back to hospital tomorrow morning to continue with the induction.

I just can't believe this is happening :cry:

Just wanted to tell you how my induction went.

I wrote this originally in my PAL group and have copied and pasted the story as all I want to do is have a bath and a snuggle with my lovely hubby. Thanks to everyone for your kind messages, they really are appreciated.

We've just got home from the hospital, I think I even surprised the hospital staff as to how quickly I went into labour and delivered. Both myself and Rob are amazed at how positive we found the experience (well as positive as it could be). Our little boy was truly beautiful and rather than the devastated feelings I expected to have I just felt an enormous sense of love. We both got to spend a long time with him, they even brought us a little moses basket for him. The hardest part was leaving him behind when we came home.

hun there a no words that i can use to comfort you just wanted to offer you a big :hugs:
so sorry you are having to go through this x

massive hugs xx

i had early mcs before i lost charlie so i know what you mean about letting your guard down at the 12 week scan :( your not stupid though dont think that x

thinking of you xxxx

So sorry I was in hospital yesterday as I also found out this week at 16 weeks that had mmc. My baby boy stopped growing at over 14 weeks. Like you had a healthy scan and thought everything was okay. Hope everything goes as well as it can for you at hospital tomorrow

:cry: I am so sorry to read this. There is a Loss section when youre ready and you need support :hugs: thinking of you all xxx

I am so so sorry to read this. Big big big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so very sorry sweetie. It is so very unfair.

:hugs::hugs:

So sorry I was in hospital yesterday as I also found out this week at 16 weeks that had mmc. My baby boy stopped growing at over 14 weeks. Like you had a healthy scan and thought everything was okay. Hope everything goes as well as it can for you at hospital tomorrow

Thank you xxx

I'm so sorry that you're going through this :hugs:

I am so sorry that you're going through this hon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"