Our Beautiful Little Bean :)

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
We had our first scan today and it was amazing!! :)

Here are a couple of pictures, we have a DVD too. Bean was kicking the heck out of me and had hiccups for most of the scan :cloud9:

The lady took a guess at boy! She said girl first, but then said she could see something between the legs. I first thought girl using the nub theory, so we'll see! :)

https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/nightkd2/JW_1.jpg

https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/nightkd2/JW_2.jpg

https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/nightkd2/JW_3.jpg

<3

xx

omg what beautiful clear photos such a little cuty altho i wouldnt rush out yet buying blue you can nver tell till after 16 weeks and even then its not 100% altho if its a boy you want i hope shes right congrats :)

We wouldn't need to buy much blue :lol: My aunt has TONS of baby clothes for us.

I still think it's a girl, but we'll see!! :)

xx

Love your pictures, they are so cute.x.

Awwww!!! Adorable!!! Congrats on your beautiful little one!! Love the pics!
:)

Thanks guys, I'm just having a load of trouble with this freakin' DVD!! If I try to print screen the image disappears..Like I paste it, then save it and the bit with the actual video is gone - WMP and everything else still appear, but there's a big black box right in the middle...WTF? The lady didn't print off many pictures (3 on a picture CD and 4 (eg all the ones from the CD + 1) on actual paper) but we were thinking we could get a load more from the DVD. What to do?

xx

Beautiful no matter boy or girl. Great scans. I can't wait to get my first set!!

nice pics! it makes it so much more realy when you start getting the scans etc eh?

Thanks guys, I'm just having a load of trouble with this freakin' DVD!! If I try to print screen the image disappears..Like I paste it, then save it and the bit with the actual video is gone - WMP and everything else still appear, but there's a big black box right in the middle...WTF? The lady didn't print off many pictures (3 on a picture CD and 4 (eg all the ones from the CD + 1) on actual paper) but we were thinking we could get a load more from the DVD. What to do?

xx

Firstly Congratulations! I can't wait for my first scan! Also, what program are you watching it on? I'm not sure about Windows media player but I use VLC media player and that has a 'video snapshot' option. Which will take a photo of whatever is on the screen and you can save it to your pics. You click on 'video' and then on 'snapshot' and it takes an instant pic.

Wow! So cute! How many weeks are you? I hope my frrst scans are this clear!

Great photos thanks for sharing hun :hugs:

Thanks all!!

xx

Firstly Congratulations! I can't wait for my first scan! Also, what program are you watching it on? I'm not sure about Windows media player but I use VLC media player and that has a 'video snapshot' option. Which will take a photo of whatever is on the screen and you can save it to your pics. You click on 'video' and then on 'snapshot' and it takes an instant pic.

Thanks :) Media Player is what we're trying. I might try and find that program and try it! Thanks for the info!

Wow! So cute! How many weeks are you? I hope my frrst scans are this clear!

I was about 12 weeks 5 days when we had the scan :) Was drinking as much water as possible so the amniotic fluid is clearer.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"