Our birth story -(not the easiest or shortest)

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! :hugs: She's absolutely gorgeous.

Congratulations!

Sorry you didnt get the birth you wanted. I was made to push baby out with cord round his neck 3 times and sunny side up and have the stitches to prove it, not good!!!!!
x

well done!sorry it wasn't what you hoped for ((((((hugs)))
she's beautiful!

Oh congratulations! I had wondered where you'd got to, just thought you were happily being Mummy but sorry to hear that you had a prolonged ordeal. She is absolutely gorgeous though, I love her hair, wonder if it is true about the heartburn! It's interesting how your body hung on to her and no matter what intervention took place she came when she wanted to....oh dear you might hear that again when she's a teenager lol!
I hope you continue to make good recovery from the section and I'm sure a few of your issues will fade. Reading people's experiences on here never fails to amaze me and has made me realise that things so often don't go as we plan or anticipate them....but the end result is always the same, love for the baby! :hug:

Congratulations. Sorry it was tough. Shes gorgeous, beautiful hair! x

She is gorgeous, now its all over it'l get better :)

Congrats!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations hunny xox

she is gorgoeus xx

Awww she's adorable hun - sorry you had such a hard time though xxx

She's a right lil cutie with her hairband

awww, sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted, but you're little girl is gorgeous - congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->